1. Starting with the last Hurtworld update.... I noticed a couple of items did not produce results in the console anymore. rcon loot.stats was the first one, but I always looked in logs for that anyway since it was too big for console.

Well now even without an update, my rcon count command no longer works. It doesn't even put the item count in the log anymore. I had a car event yesterday where I jacked up car spawns then returned to normal today. Not sure if I stumbled on a bug in doing so or not. But yeah rcon count is an important function to me as I do a lot of events that mess with the spawn numbers, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which RCON are you using? Hurtworld doesn't have RCON built-in aside from the commands from the in-game console.

3. rcon count is the one I am most concerned with not working. Most of them work fine. But this one stopped. rcon loot.stats also stopped producing in console, but still produces in log.

Not using anything that I don't already know is an accept rcon.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have any plugins that provide a count command?

5. It is a default rcon command in the game. It has worked in the console for its entire existence.

basically you type rcon count and then partial or full name of an item, and it tells you how much of that is on the server right now.

You can see on Cowtrix's guide it is one of the primary commands

Console Commands - Official Hurtworld Wiki

So I basically use this to tweak spawns further, based on actual results live in server.