1. when typing this command in the console at the server i get this error but if i type it ingame it works successfully anyone got any idea?
    teleport ClipzKillerz OwnProx
    Code:
    Failed to invoke Method GameManager:TeleportPlayer with 3 parameters: "clipzkill
    erz", "ownprox", Sender: Player Server (1), timestamp: 3179.321
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the ta
    rget of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not
    set to an instance of an object
      at GameManager.TeleportPlayer (System.String fromPlayer, System.String toPlaye
    r, uLink.NetworkMessageInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (ob
    ject,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global
    ization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invoke
    Attr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Global
    ization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] par
    ameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at #=qdOCccKsXCENJ9qtwQM1$fTAPYexakK6D3KmUuKhiFWk=.#=q8mOJmxLPFyyFGkGXlkRYtA==
    (System.Object #=qHb38bdS59HEX_PXCg5OGDA==, System.Object[] #=quonTxdkUuvD6dahY

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It expects a player to send it most likely, and the server doesn't have a player.

3. yeah i found another method check GameManager.TeleportPlayer, it works but you have to kinda do a little hacky method to allow the server to teleport normal players

4. Same problém: take ADMIN and try teleport player1 player2 into console(f1) its work fór me