1. oxide commands are no longer working in the new console
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489785543][/DOUBLEPOST]Solved as seems for now

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which command are you having an issue with exactly? They are working fine with our tests.

3. For me(Rust Experimental) - everything was working perfectly fine earlier today. I just logged on and attempted to use console commands (bind l noclip, env.time 10, etc..) and had no luck. I checked my users.cfg and I am still listed as an owner. I also attempted to add myself back to the owners list and used server.writecfg after I had added myself back. Then I relogged and tried again, still no luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2017
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you scroll up in the console?

5. Yes, there were no errors in console - nothing seemed wrong.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which commands are you trying to use?

7. I only attempted to use "bind l noclip" "bind l NOCLIP" "bind m noclip" and "env.time 10". Of course I did these without the quotation marks. These had previously worked for me

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you show as "auth level 2" in the logs when connecting to the server? Does the F1 item menu work for giving items?

9. I am not seeing an mything related to auth level. It gives my ID, name, ping, connection time, address, shows that I am owner, and any kicks/violations.

I also cannot give myself the items.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yeah, you aren't set as owner then with Rust. See Admin and moderators in Rust | Oxide.

11. I was able to do it an hour before I created this thread, what could have changed? I attempted to set myself as the owner again when I realized it wasn't working, and was sure to use server.writecfg when I was done. This image shows my users.cfg file

Attached Files:

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

And is that the ID that it shows when you connect? Did you add it to that file before or after the server was started?

13. I added it while the server was running, saved the cfg, and then restarted the server.

Ah I think that could be the issue, here is what is says when I connect. The ID's do not match. Odd that it worked for me awhile ago, but then stopped all the sudden even though I didn't change anything.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489792249][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So can I, hypothetically, just change the ID number in the config and restart the server?

Attached Files:

14. wulf commands like oxide.reload load unload dont work but i solved it i was already owner but to make sure the server accept me as owner i did ownerid OK server.writecfg then still not worked i rebooted the server and solved but i know also when granted ownerid i need relog and i did but no changes

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2017
  15. wulf im having the issue with one of my servers its fresh installed and i am definely granted to ownerid..... but i get this error http://i.imgur.com/CKGeLVx.png i restart the server and this is solved i restart the server again and i lose ownerid and yes i did server.writecfg but its just not saving my feel

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The steps in Rust haven't changed for adding an owner, so I'd suggest following them again. Add, save, logout, login. If you've followed those and are using the correct ID, then you'd need to report it to Facepunch.

17. found the issue admintoggle kick you out the ownerid
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489859314][/DOUBLEPOST]it also doesnt seem to work properly