ConnectMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,241 - First Release: Oct 20, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 19 likes
  1. And the error is..?

2. Problem solved just delete config file and reload

3. deleted config and this still comes up.

(12:51:55) | [Oxide] 12:52 [Error] Error while compiling ConnectMessages.cs(142,116): error CS1061: Type `string' does not contain a definition for `Sanitize' and no extension method `Sanitize' of type `string' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

4. make sure you are on oxide 2793 type oxide.version in console

5. Thanx for updating.

6. oxide 2807 ++

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2016
  7. only version 1.1.2 is currently working with Hurtworld i tried the newer updates and none worked for me

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

As mentioned in the other thread to you, we need to see your oxide/logs. From the sound of it though, you are running an outdated Oxide build.

9. yes working now

10. Help error logs

Code:
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectMessages.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 06:59 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ConnectMessages.OnUserDisconnected (IPlayer player, System.String reason) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The actual error is above that, but it's not an issue with this plugin directly.

12. You can fix this?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It shouldn't be happening, but yes, it'd be fixed in Oxide.

14. Ok I wait and thank you bro :)

15. In Hurtworld with latest oxide it doesnt work anymore.
    Got the following error

Attached Files:

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide the full error please? Nothing changed with the Lang API.

17. How can I change a part of the color of the text?

18. No shows have connected players, only those who go out from the server

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Put the color tag desired around that part of the text.

Do you have it disabled in the config file?