1. BF4 plugins consist of high ping kickers, broadcast timers, rule spamming and such.

I dont know what else to do here. I completely wiped the server, then selected download oxide and i received the pop up that it was being installed. I then restarted the server believing that it is installed. I go to the ftp and see oxide files where there weren't any before, also reinforcing my belief that it is installed. The logs indicate oxide as well, the same logs i copied to you. So i am at a loss

In Rusty i entered the ownerid and received a message that it was made owner. I then restarted the server to make certain it went thru. Do i need to change anything in the config text on Gameservers.com site?

Am I the only person that doesnt understand all this stuff, i hope not
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425706599][/DOUBLEPOST]its working

i just deleted a folder from the ftp and disconnected and the mods are working

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I guess I haven't really looked into Battlefield 4 servers in a while then! I imagine it's still a lot more controlled and limited though.

If the Oxide logs show it is loading, and they are up-to-date, then it should be loading. You should still verify via the "version" command in the F1 console or RCON though to make sure. There is no other reason why plugins wouldn't be loading aside from Oxide not being installed or the plugins simply being broken, but from the logs you provided previously, neither seem to be the case.

3. The plugins seem to be working however some of them are telling me i do not have permission for this command.

I am assuming the server is still not seeing me as the admin.

I opened RUSTY and in the rcon i typed userid 12345678901234567 Bildur1 and it acknowledged i was owner. Do i have to do this somewhere else also? or does RUSTY enter that into the server during that entry?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1425707152][/DOUBLEPOST]> player.cure bildur1
    Code:
    [Oxide] 12:46 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'ConsoleCmd' on plugin 'Heal, Feed and Cure'
    File: heal.lua Line: 167 attempt to index field 'radiation' (a string value):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2015
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You may have to restart your server for the owner to take effect. You can check to make sure it saved by looking in the users.cfg file under the server/yourserveridentity folder. If you don't use the quit command to shutdown your server, then you'd need to use server.writecfg after using the ownerid command in order for it to save.

Regarding the error, you just so happened to pick an outdated plugin that is currently broken. ;)

5. got it by doing the server.writecfg.... thanks