CommandBlock

Moved

Total Downloads: 985 - First Release: Oct 15, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 30, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. any news on this?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Need to get a change in Oxide before it's really usable for all commands, but I'll be posting an update shortly that will work for chat commands at least.

3. Alright thanks!

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated CommandBlock with a new update entry:

5. I updated the plugin :

(10:15:41) | CommandBlock was compiled successfully in 1516ms
    (10:15:41) | Loaded plugin Command Block v0.3.0 by Wulf/lukespragg

Then :

Code:
    (10:16:33) | Failed to call hook 'OnServerCommand' on plugin 'CommandBlock v0.3.0' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
    (10:16:33) | at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CommandBlock.Lang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CommandBlock.OnServerCommand (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CommandBlock.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which game? Which command did you use? Did you customize messages?

7. Wulf :) you know it is for Rust ^^

I just uploaded the plugin as it was original. I loaded it from the console.

I add no command ( the only one I want to block is status when using the command ( global.status )

I changed nothing.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I assumed based on your sig, but wanted to make sure. :p

Trying to see why it would be doing that right now.

9. Oki. I had the commandBlock.lua before. I removed it to replace it by this one, I changed nothing, loaded the plugin and then had that message. I removed it and posted here.

Ok I let you search. Thanks !

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you upload the oxide/lang file for the plugin for the language you are using please?

11. I use english Wulf so I don t change anything. So I guess it en by default

12. In the oxide/lang I can see those files, i will upload both ( en and fr )

Do you want me to erase everything related to commandblock on the ftp and then reupload the new .cs file to load the plugin to see what happens ?

Did you find something according to what I linked to you above ( message code ) ?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  13. I'm getting this same error. I've never used this plugin before - fresh install. Compiles fine, but as soon as you do a blocked command the error pops up, and the command still works. I added a command to the block list and tried that also - same thing.

Game is Rust.

This plugin is exactly what i'm looking for, would love for it to work ! :)

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerCommand' on plugin 'CommandBlock v0.3.0' (FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.)
      at System.String.FormatHelper (System.Text.StringBuilder result, IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (IFormatProvider provider, System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.String.Format (System.String format, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CommandBlock.Lang (System.String key, System.String id, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CommandBlock.OnServerCommand (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CommandBlock.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I haven't figured out why it's doing this yet. Do you know what command you ran to get that?

15. for me it was global.status

16. The people I have set as moderatorid still have access to the commands I have blocked, do I need to do a server restart in order for changes to take effect or should the oxide.reload work?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which commands? Any commands you add to the config would require you to reload the plugin or restart the server for them to take effect.

18. Code:
    {
      "Log blocked command attempts (true/false)": true,
      "Blocked commands (full or short commands)": [
        "global.status",
        "god",
        "ent kill",
        "inventory.give",
        "heli.calltome",
        "heli.call",
        "event.run",
        "airdrop.drop",
        "vanish",
        "noclip",
        "say"
      ]
    }
    This is the code from my config.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The "god" and "noclip" are client-side commands that are never sent to the server, so you can't block those.

20. So there's no way for me to block those at all?