CommandBlock

Moved

Total Downloads: 985 - First Release: Oct 15, 2014 - Last Update: Aug 30, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's not an actual command, it never gets sent to the server. There is no way sane way to prevent it. There are many plugin alternatives for moderator functions.

2. Thank you for your help.

3. some reasion there able to F1 kill still in the block list how do i fix this?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is the exact command you added?

5. kill and the global.kill

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those may be clientside commands only, but pretty sure I block it in my NoSuicide plugin.

7. thanks that is what im using now and works

8. Code:
    [01/12/2017 19:29:28] Failed to call hook 'OnServerCommand' on plugin 'commandblock v0.2.3'
    trying to index an invalid object reference:
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Lua.Plugins.LuaPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    And crash after this error

9. So, I have tried using this plugin with this configuration (Note I also tried without inventory.):
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/43f8c75815934347917dc13994c4444a.png
    Neither one worked. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Originally the configuration file never appeared. I had to manually create it in the specified location. Tried all the different commands such as giving myself permissions and it said that "commandblock.admin" didn't exist.
    I have restarted the server after each edit instead of trying to reload.
    Any help would be wonderful.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Overview is update for the next version that will be released shortly.

11. Thank you :)

12. How do I block spawning in stuff through f1 console?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For now, use the RemoveAAA plugin and don't assign the permissions to anyone you want to block it for.

14. Wulf could this plugin be linked to the Zone Manager? it would be perfect to block commands only in some specials zones. my idea is users can enter some coliseum zone..but they cant write any command on chat. I also tried to use on zone manager the NoChat command, but they only get an alert, and chat still works inside the zone and shown on public chat. Tks!!!

15. when i download this it is a .lua so where do i put that.

16. Is there a way to use this to stop the craft.add exploit in BP servers on July2016 Branch?

Developers are taking their sweet time as opposed to the immediate crackdown on live rust...

I've tried but it doesn't seem to work with any command at all

17. This plugin will be rewritten in C#?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, I already re-wrote it, just have to finished a couple things with it.

19. Ok, i'm waiting.

20. Will this plugin allow me to block Moderators' access to the F1 Item Spawn/Learn List? If so what is the command I should tell it to block? A little nervous about having Moderators, but I'm going to be working 9-5 next week and need someone to cover my tush, without being able to spawn items :)