1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See above replies.

2. Yeah what is the new command, cuz I need to automate it because I'm not on my server 24/7
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448999879][/DOUBLEPOST]And with the new pluggin "Easy Airdrop" you can't

3. I am adding console commands today, you can use Easy Airdrop together with Timed Execute then.

4. Like the title of the thread says is there a replacement command for this as no plug ins or rusty are able to invoke drops per "command not found"

I know more than likely I'll be told it's a rust issue, but at least I'll be told something as per the official forum you either get told "It's an alpha, what do you expect?" or some mod will label the thread stupid, but render no informative advice.

5. How to call an airdrop VIA CONSOLE COMMAND

6. Still no resolution?

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need a plugin to handle it.

8. Ahh, I installed oxide on my new server but was unable to join. So I updated the server, so I am guessing I need to install oxide again on the server. It will reset the server but not lose anything already done correct?

9. You have to install the respective oxide version for each Rust version. Essentially, each Rust version has a number of Oxide versions that are compatible with it.
    Oxide generally doesn't mess with your game files.

10. So I have a server with game servers.com which installs themselves. So I guess I should install update server, then install oxide which should install the latests of each?

11. heli.drop
    and
    suppply.drop

trying now

12. supply.drop doesn't work for me.....I guess I'll install a plugin to handle.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure that is from a plugin, same as heli.drop, as they've never been vanilla Rust commands from what I've seen.

14. They did add these two commands for that, working only from client console:
    Code:
    supply.drop
    supply.call
    One person told me they were in game looong time ago, but i'm sure it was added first in the last 2-3 months...

15. it works

16. Airdrop.drop was working for me... since i bought a server any event triggering commands have cease to work