ColouredNames

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,813 - First Release: Sep 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 29, 2017

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Awesome, Thank you

2. You're using an old version. The plugin was updated in the latest version to use colourednames.use

---

Nevermind. apparently the 1.0.5 update which I fixed didn't actually get pushed, so I've uploaded it again (v1.0.6).

3. PsychoTea updated ColouredNames with a new update entry:

4. Ive given myself permissions to use this (server owner) and I still get "you do not have permission to use this!".

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What did you use exactly to grant them? Being "owner" with Rust is not giving yourself permissions.

6. yeh im having the same problem ive given my self perms but still get you do not have permissions to do this when i try and change the colour of my name.
    i used colourednames.use

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How did you give yourself permission exactly?

8. through rcon

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay, and what was the exact response you saw?

10. PsychoTea updated ColouredNames with a new update entry:

11. In F1 I entered "grant user [my steam id] colourednames.use"

User JCfromTB (Steam ID)' granted permission 'colourednames.use'

But then when I use it, I get that error message.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the latest version, PsychoTea seems to have missed something. :p

13. Works fine with the latest update.

14. Awesome, Thank you
    make command to back to normal color like all player
    mean remove the colore back at default in server

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2017
  15. I can add that. What will also work if you unload the plugin, delete the data file. and load it again.

16. Hello, this plugin don't work with Better Chat?
    upload_2017-1-19_18-14-4.png

17. Unfortunately you have to pick one or the other, although I heard BetterChat has an API so I may look into adding support - make sure to check back in a few weeks :)

18. So i have around a dozen players with permission to change their color. I forget who I've given permission to, how can I edit or remove coloured name from the players? Thank you.

19. Use the revoke command to revoke the permission from the players, see here for more info on the revoke command and Oxide permissions system.

20. so when i use the command colourednames.use i get permission doesnt exist this is how im wording it - grant group owner colourednames.use
    [DOUBLEPOST=1485891112][/DOUBLEPOST]
    NVM found it in previous comment :)