1. Based off of this advice:
    "Clone the Oxide repo, and plop your .cs plugin into the plugins folder under the game extension you wish to develop for:
    Oxide/SamplePlugin.cs at develop · OxideMod/Oxide · GitHub"

I cloned the Oxide repository -----> GitHub - OxideMod/Oxide: Core mod and extensions for the Oxide mod framework.

But when I open the project with Visual Studio 2015 and I copy the SamplePlugin to start work on a new plugin, I seem to be missing Intellisense, like where it says a package is missing or gives me a hint of function calls I can use, etc

I checked the settings and Intellisense looks to be turned on

Am I missing something simple? >.>

2. I don't have a fix as I'm new to oxide, but I just want to thank you for showing me that I can use intellisense. I hope you get this working!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If IntelliSense is not working, then you're missing DLL references. Common ones are Assembly-CSharp.dll, Oxide.Core.dll, Oxide.Core.CSharp.ll, Oxide.Game.Rust.dll, etc.

4. I found a solution, I noticed some of my plugins had intellisense but the others didnt,
    I noticed one difference between them, In properties of the .cs file, Build Action was set to None vs Compile
    Once I set the .cs file property Build Action to Compile and compiled/built the project, I got the intellisense

Attached Files: