Clans

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,878 - First Release: Aug 19, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 21, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. is possible increase caracters in clan tag name? ex: to 8 instead of 6 allowed?

2. Here you go

3. thx a lot!

4. Hello. Is it possible to have an option to have a friendly fire, but not 100% of the damages would be removed?
    I mean, when you would shoot a friend, he takes 30% of the damages for exemple.

5. hee if me players go offline the clan remove for the plugin so i dont know what happend

6. hello clans and I have question for you why I go every x my server reload the clans road where the members should make every x and new clan what can we do about it

7. Please, can you add "Messages" into a lang file please ?

EDIT: Sorry, bad plugins it's not for the universal ^^

8. Would it be possible for me to use both the RUSTIO Map and all its extension features(FF&Such) along with your plugin, I mainly want the Alliance system to work for my servers?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  9. Got the following errors with this plugin after the last update:
    Code:
    [Error] Failed to run command 'clan' on plugin 'Clans v0.1.31' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Debug] at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Message (System.String message, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Game.Rust.Libraries.Covalence.RustPlayer.Reply (System.String message, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.Reply (IPlayer player, System.String message, System.String message2) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.InviteMember (IPlayer player, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.cmdClan (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Debug] ExType: TargetInvocationException

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2016
  10. I was there looking for this plugin I'm going to test in rust legacy congratulations on the job.

11. Does not recognize the method IsConnected , What Am i doing wrong? I am using in rust legacy.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 17:20 [Error] Clans plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 17:20 [Error] Clans.cs(982,50): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `IsConnected' and no extension method `IsConnected' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

12. Solved it was the XD version I noticed that some things do not work in rust legacy I will make my own based on this.

13. Hey guys, I have been using this plugin for long time. Recently after the new patch i have lost the TAG on the clan plugin, it will make the clan and all functions work but the Tag of the clan name is not working so instead of a clan member name looking like this [Tag] Bones it is only Bones...Any suggestions?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your Oxide install is outdated if you see that error.

15. Hello wulf, Yes I was using the old version of oxide in my server tests so some things were not working.

16. How i can add tag clan for betterchat?
    I have betterchat, but tags not show on chat
    i add {Clan} or {tag} for betterchat config, but not work

17. Hello,
    Would it be possible to block code lock time that the builder's friends are not in clan with him?
    example:
    A player builds a base and lays doors with locks.
    The player's buts can not come in or use the door as long as he is not in clan with him.

Make a kind of lock code lock without clan.

18. Clan tag is displayed, or still does not work?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm sure it works fine if you aren't using other chat plugins that interfere.

20. I use betterchat.Here and asked, did they support this plugin or not.