Clans

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,878 - First Release: Aug 19, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 21, 2017

5/5, 15 likes
  1. Yeah I kept it at the default of 3

2. so for the record, does this plugin have a clantag prefix or not?

3. is there no permission ?
    Because I installed the plugin and if I do /clans it doesnt do shit,
    doesnt I have to grant it first? if so what is the permission because i dont see it

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you check your oxide/logs for errors? Did you verify that the plugin is installed? What exactly does the /clans command do?

5. Hello,
    So basically I went inactive in rust for 3 months (our servers got hacked)
    since then I didnt really follow the rust anymore, so everything is kinda changed like I see
    you guys have to explain me this:
    I downloaded this plugin and installed well Clans | Oxide But shouldnt be there a permission I can grant the groups ? because I dont see it on the post/topic of the plugin..
    And ye you know what happen then I do /clans or /clan whatever it is and it says command doesnt exist which is normal because of the PERMISSION --- (permission something like oxide.grant default PERMISSION
    Pleasse help me out

6. Hi k1lly0u, Will it be possible to add an API which send a message to all online clan members. I have made my own shitty mod that does that but it would so much nicer if i can just integrate my mods with yours.

Basically "var clan = GetClanTag(player);" (lready exists), and then something like "SendMassageToClan(clan, message);"

Hope you understand.

7. There is no permissions for this plugin if there was it would be on the overview but I did check the script over in case the coder forgot and there is none just stall plugin and it will work

8. Hi,

Is there any way for the admin can view the private clan conversations?

Is any log to see it?

9. You can see it in the RCON logs.

10. How do I change the position of the tag? I would like to leave it before the name.

11. Is there any chance of this plugin having an option to add the clan tag to the name tag above a player's head ?

12. Cai

Cai

how to disable clan tag in chat

13. /clan promote nickname

responds with an error

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdClan' on plugin 'Clans v0.1.51' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: key)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.PromoteMember (IPlayer player, System.String targetplayer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.cmdClan (IPlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Clans.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0