1. i know that its part of an event but is there a way to manage the drops? like how there is an airdrop manager.

2. Don't know of a manager plugin yet, but there is a command available and 3 variables. Discovered via find xmas @ console. xmas.refill spawns the gift packages and stocking refills. You might be able to use another loot manager plugin to make the presents/stockings or other xmas items spawns in crates/barrels. The xmas items short names and such are listed here.

Code:
    > find xmas
    Variables:
    xmas.enabled             no description (True)
    xmas.spawnrange          no description (50)
    xmas.giftsperplayer      no description (2)Commands:
    xmas.refill( void ) no description

3. check out my plugin

4. where can i get this mod i have seen others using it too

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

He's submitted it recently, it just needs to be approved.

6. do you think itll be uploaded later today i wanna try it out

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think it's even needed, as the console commands shown in the 2nd post above do the same thing from what I can tell. The plugin submitted just provides chat commands, but that can already be done via a plugin such as Alias System.

8. wasnt really what i was looking for, looking to edit the contents inside the gifts

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wouldn't one of the existing loot managers handle that? BetterLoot, LootConfig, etc. should all work.

10. Is there a way to see what is allowed to spawn in the stockings and presents?
    Like I want
    *just raw materials to spawn in small stockings and small presents,
    *Medium presents would have some cooked materials and low end weapons
    *Large stockings and large presents would have weapon attachments, weapons and armor

But from time to time I would like to balance things from time to time

BUT I dont want to edit the other loot crates and barrels

11. i want the xmas spawn presents
    will have to wait unless theres another mod that does this

12. type /xmas.help in your control console then use an event scheduler (I use Rusty) and have it run xmas.refill every X minutes

13. what im wanting though is the xmas.spawn

14. Ah I wish I could manage what was spawning in presents and such

15. ive seen it on another server with the bells and little prezzies scattered all over but cant think what server it was.
    ohh well

16. Is there a way to activate the xmas event now? Looking to have it 24/7 on my server.

17. As second post says:
    Just use xmas.enabled true in console, then use like Timed Execute and set the time for your night to hit the xmas.refill ...

Btw to change loot inside you coudl try to use LootConfig

18. Is there still no way to edit what you/players get when you open present or from a stocking!?!

19. I will start making something to do this shortly, unless there is already a plugin to do it, but from what i have seen there is not.