Rust Christmas loot manager

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by LeRoy*, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Looking for a FREE loot editor for Stockings and Presents!

Looking to have fully control over the items that can spawn in the 3 types of Presents (Small, Medium and Large) and the 2 types of Stockings (Small and SUPER)!
    What it to have a minimum and a maximum amount of items it could be spawned!
    Have a custom chance for items to spawn in
    Will allow items like guns to have custom bullet spawn along with them and/or attachments
    Will allow item skins to spawn as well

BONES FEATURES!
    Will allow chances for Kits to be won!
    Will allow chances for Ranks to be won! (With a Time Frame linked to it)
    Will allow chances for Bad things to happened, Bleed Effect, Poison, Damage, Fire, TP to a location can be set or random!

Would love to hear what others think!

Thanks,
    LeRoy*

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2017
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  3. Wulf, DO NOT MOVE THIS! IT IS DIFFERENT!

I know about that plugin but it will not go any further as a free plugin as the owner of that has made a paid for plugin with the features Myself and Other want! We need a public one! I am looking for Presents and Stocks please move it back to its own topic!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504457741][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks Wulf, but it is not just another Christmas loot manger! :D

4. pretty sure no one is going to make a public one and ruin the sales of another fellow plugin dev. Just go buy it or i would say create your own.

5. There is already a public plugin that was meant to handle the christmas events, but I believe the author is no longer working on it, hence why I made my version :p

6. What a great community!

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

We aren’t going to deny or not develop something just because another place sells a similar plugin.

8. Like I have said before, your answer lies here -> Christmas for Rust | Oxide
    However, before I published my paid version, I tried to contact the developer of this plugin in regards to offering assistance, but was ignored.