1. has anyone solved the problem?

2. i ended up using HWClans to customize my chat seems to be the only thing working right now

3. with the new plugin clans no problems?
    Clans | Oxide

4. Yes seems to be working fine but sometimes the clan tag over heads players will be gone and comes back when you redo your clan its weird thats only issues i noticed

not the Clans plugin im Using HWClans for Hurtworld

5. what clans plugin are you using? (I badly understood you, don't know English)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

HWClans is the name of the plugin.

BetterChat was updated recently, you may want to test that as the issue is because of excessive styling tag usage that the client/Unity can't handle well.

7. a new version of the plugin BetterChat does not fix the hang of the chat, I checked.

8. The thing which lags the chat are the colors, if your chat looks like a rainbow it will freeze every 3 minutes. You can run BetterChat smoothly without many colorful tags. Also for another plugins which send many messages to the chat. So the rule is:

Less colors = Less chatlag

That's why chat on officials don't freeze. Few community devs made an alternative chat systems using HWClans etc.. I have it running on server, its lag less but still lag sometimes when chat is full of colors. Tho this is the issue of Hurtworld Legacy, at Itemv2 you can have all the colors you want it will run perfectly.

9. Luckily you can do all the formatting you want in v2 with no chat lag. Even changing font size and stuff. Hopefully v2 gets pushed to main branch soon.