Solved Chat handler

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by SNiPERTONY405, Jun 12, 2015.

1. This is needed badly in my server for sure id like to filter offensive language in chat

2. I agree. I'm tired of dealing with nonsense. And since banning doesn't actually work anymore..

3. I will probably go for word filter.. this will be my first RoK plugin so lets see how it goes :p

4. I dont own Reign of Kings and dont plan on playing it in the near future so im not gonna buy it myself for now.
    So unless someone donates me the game I wont port the "original" chathandler for RoK. Everyone is free to do a similar plugin themselfs though.

5. so if i buy you the game you will port it?

6. I would look forward to port some functionality to RoK but given that its summer and 30°C here I wont spend much time at home infront of the PC so It'll take some time.

7. You mean you go outside!? What is this madness?!
    You could just grab a laptop and code outside! :p

8. Yeah I mean I most likely still use the PC daily but not as much as when its snowing outside :p
    I havent touched anything RoK related so I'd also need some time to look through everything and figure things out, play the game a few minutes to see how everything is working, set up a testserver etc...
    I dont want people to expect a full working 800+ line plugin to be ready in two days.

9. Nobody expects you to be a master like Scorpyon. ;-)

But, anything helps.

10. 800+ lines in two days?
    Hmm. Sounds like a good break! :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434464341][/DOUBLEPOST]The Grand Exchange is now pushing 2k lines! :p
    Lol!
    It's a beast and a half!

11. look at you go :D. im nearing the 5k lines. im at that point where i struggle to find my shit. eh but its a proper gamemode so its not public