Solved Chat filter

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by SannyOK, Feb 7, 2015.

1. So... Is there any plugin that AUTOMATICALY filtering chat for specific words?

If find something - gives mute.

Thanks.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sounds like something RustWeb needs to work out. Chat Handler handles it the same as any other would, using the OnPlayerChat hook.

4. Okay, thanks

5. It would be great to have a filter that had the option of kicking after X amount of filtered words used.

6. Hi!
    Can an plugin search for the word that i put in the config and kick/ban a player who wrote that word?

Ex: i put b*tch in the config... when an player write that word ... boom ... kicked/banned with message!?

7. Chat Handler.. it just replaces this word

8. I'm using that ... i'm asking if one plugin can kick/ban a player when it wrotes those words ... (ex.: b*tch)... ?

P.S.: i have a rule on server: Don't swear!

9. It is possible.... write in the Chat Handler's thread

10. Hi it is possible make (cut from chathandlea) standalone WORDFILTER?.. also for use with jail plugin ?

i dont hawe good skill to write a code :/

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Keep in mind that the more chat plugins you have running, the more possible conflicts you may run into. This is one case where a more universal plugin is easier to handle generally.

12. yep im using BetterChat.. chathandler causing duplicate posts in chat (i trying disable normal chat broadcasting but without sucess)

13. You could request a Word Filter feature in the Better Chat thread ;)

14. I can port it to rust. Otherwise if you use BetterChat, it has that implemented.

15. Please, do it separately from BetterChat.

16. Hi does anyone know if there is a Anti-Swear and Anti spam for Rust Legacy? which works with Easy Chat plugin? Easy Chat for Rust Legacy | Oxide I really want Anti Swear those Aussies are driving me nuts with all the swearing.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2016