1. Hi wolf, we are just simply asking off topic of the original post thats all. Will we still need to edit the lootConfig plugin with the above in order for it to work with the new oxide update your about to release, im sure the answer is yes but the guys are just seeking clarification. Thanks in advance

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I gave a reply about the plugin, someone already posted how to fix it per Hurtworld's changes. The chat issue was also fixed by Hurtworld, but Oxide needs to be patched for that update, that's all. I'll be posting an update shortly, I just wasn't able to finish it between waking up and having to take the wife to work.

3. Thanks Wolf, We will follow the steps to manually update LootConFig plugin until the the plugin dev releases his update. Do you have an ETA on your oxide update? Thanks for your hard work & effort, The community would not exist with out you XD

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It should be available shortly, just building. You can watch the What's New? > Release Changelog thread for notifications if you'd like.

5. I am watching and constantly hitting F5. XD

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"Watch" button for subscribed for notifications. ;)

7. @Wulf when you finish oxide for hurtworld

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I already have, but see the previous post.

9. Thank you wulf for fixing it :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Hurtworld devs fixed it, I just updated for it. ;)