Solved Chat command changer

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by GLasiore, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Hello devs. I am from Turkey and my community asking for Turkish server. Every week after Oxide and Plugin updates, I am editing plugins, changing chat commands, translating them into Turkish. I am asking for a plugin which will let admin to change chat commands via .json file. For example;

kits: "kitler",
    tpr: "ışınlan",
    home: "ev",
    pm: "what ever u want"

so with this, player will be able to use both chat commands. /kits or /kitler will trigger the same thing.
    If any dev has got a time to do this, please add this feature to Oxide community.

Note: If anyone of devs asks for a payment, please let me know and if it is not too much I can pay it so "you-dev" can upload it to Oxidemod.org and everyone can use it.

2. I used that before but I could not set it right I guess. And editing file is easier. ^^ :D

3. Well, you can easily edit the data file (AliasSystem_Data) from this plugin

4. When I upload this plugin to my server, will it show all chat commands in AliasSystem_Data ?

5. It should yeah
    By default it add 2 commands in the file.
    If you read carefully overview you can easily understand how it work

6. My request continues. I could not set that Alias thing again...

7. Then you're doing it wrong :p That plugin should work fine

8. yea I must be doing wrong, I am sure plugin is fine but just asking for another one working with different way. Oxide has got similar plugins :D :p +1 will not harm

9. Actually you only have two way to do it, using the plugin i said ealier or continue to change manualy every command.
    You have to understand that we can't change command of other plugin, but we can redirect to then using an alias system, like Alias System for Rust | Oxide do

10. It will be redirecting like Alias, just easier way to edit. This plugin will create " AliasSystem_Data " for all plugins-commands in use. With AliasSystem, I can do "/alias add /ortak /share " so u can use /ortak and /share, it will trigger the same thing. But I must do the same for all commands. This plugin could add all commands into "AliasSystem_Data" by default and we can change them, edit them as we wish.

11. There is no public list of registered commands accessible via a plugin afaik

12. You only have to do it once with Alias System as the data file is never wiped

13. how this plugin working with 2 chat command? like, /friend add , how can I change it?. /alias add "/arkadaş ekle" "/friend add" like this?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugins could do like I've been doing in my recent plugins, by adding commands to the Lang API for localization per language.

15. Yea but just you Wulf. Others do not add editable commands. Each update, sometimes 2 3 5 10 times a week... I am editing .cs files. And doing it just for 1 time and doing it per week with fear of 58 plugins... :D I still need a plugin to collect all chat commands of other plugins like
    --

{
    "plugin": "NTeleportation"
    "original": "/tpr",
    "new": "/ışınlan", ----- I will add my command to this part-----
    "originaltype": "chat",
    "newtype": "chat",
    "permission": "chatcommandssystem.use"
    },

16. You can't collect chat command...