1. Hey guys. So as you know I've run my server Aztec Warfare since January 2016. As of late I have run into financial difficulty and it looks like I will have to shut it down soon, perhaps tonight.

While I have not made up my mind on the future of my server (I may just end up starting it back up in May or in the summer.... definitely by 2.0 though), I still have the desire to take part in back-end duties such as server maintenance and configuring mods. The following are the requirements for my services.

- No Pay to Win features/VIP packages
    - No admin/owner abuse. I will quit as soon as I see it happen.
    - I must be allowed to play legit when I am not doing admin duties (this is actually somewhat essential to properly balancing the mods)
    - Server owners and admins must have an appreciation for game balance, as opposed to outright game nerfing/jacked loot
    - Server owner must have a long-term plan for funding the server, and in the event of a server closure, must be respectful enough to players to give them fair notice (none of this suddenly closing w/o warning BS... that was totally douchey to their playerbases... you probably know which featured servers I'm talking about)
    - 5X maximum loot, preferably 2x to 3x
    - Server owner/admins must be able to speak English (I do not know other languages well enough to communicate properly in them)
    - Easy anti-cheat must be enabled on the server
    - Server must be survival based, not deathmatch
    - Server host must have the same quality and features as HostHavoc, or better. SurvivalServers and similar hosts generally won't suffice from a configuration and performance standpoint
    - FTP Access is a must
    - Cheaters must be kept at bay, but there also needs to be some sort of checks and balances to assure bans on innocent players are kept at a minimum (although honestly, there is no 100% way to do this)

If I find a suitable server owner, I may be willing to refer my players to their server. However I won't do this if it just means they are going to be abused and have their experience ruined by server administration. I have a reputation for being very fair and non-abusive to players, and I will not associate myself with anything less.

Please leave a comment here or add me on steam at CaptainNebulous
    Steam Community :: CaptainNebulous

I will be away for the weekend so responses may be delayed somewhat until Monday.