2. CHR

CHR

Version page 2 by wulf dosnt work
    Same to original Version by Psycho...

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/Bp3B8Tb.png

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Your Oxide is somehow outdated then, as Titleize is part of Oxide as of about 2 weeks ago. I still have this version installed on my server.

4. CHR

CHR

I rebooted Server 30mins ago and it autoupdates oxide with every reboot. So it cant be.

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/reb8qP6.png

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the below version. I was missing an import in the one I uploaded. The Titlelize isn't ideal though, as it makes the first letter of each word capitalized. I'm adding a new helper soon that'll be in the build tomorrow to make a normal sentence case.

6. CHR

CHR

Sorry the delay, plugin did load but didnt block CAPS.

No need to fix it when u have to fix it today/tomorrow again. I can wait! Still thanks for your work.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Plugin works fine, but if you have other chat plugins they will conflict. You can't have a bunch of plugins trying to change the same thing.

8. Not working! Error while compiling CapsNoCaps.cs(25,17): error CS0103: The name `Interface' does not exist in the current context

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the version posted above.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

11. Doesn't it have a solution?

12. Error while compiling CapsNoCaps.cs(25,17): error CS0103: The name `Interface' does not exist in the current context

13. PsychoTea updated CapsNoCaps with a new update entry:

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@PsychoTea, still using Interface.Oxide.ServerConsole.AddMessage I see... I'd suggest using the methods suggested previously, as we're going make this internal to prevent improper usage like this. Debug.Log will work fine for Unity games, as do the Covalence methods.

15. PsychoTea updated CapsNoCaps with a new update entry:

16. PsychoTea updated CapsNoCaps with a new update entry:

17. Doesn't work with Betterchat Mute, people can talk either way it says they are muted, can you do something for it to work or is this for the betterchat mute plugin creator ?

18. I can yeah but does BetterChat not have this option built in already?

19. By the looks of it Betterchat doesn't have options anymore. ;p Everything they make for betterchat will be a separate plugin i think not sure, but if you can do that, that would be awesome.