CapsNoCaps

Moved

Total Downloads: 940 - First Release: Aug 31, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 10, 2017

5/5, 11 likes
  1. He had previously worked, but now does not work. It is a pity that it hasn't updated by the author. Nice plug-in. Try to fix it, but fails.

sorry for the language

2. How To: Report Bugs | Oxide

3. Hi was just pointed to this plugin by Pur3x so thought I would give it a go but I get this error
    (14:05:50) | [Oxide] 14:06 [Error] Error while compiling CapsNoCaps.cs(24,31): error CS0117: `ConsoleSystem' does not contain a definition for `Broadcast'

4. @Resistance
    Any Chance you could have a look at fixing this plugin

5. Sorry guys - I'll fix it now.

6. PsychoTea updated CapsNoCaps with a new update entry:

7. (22:53:11) | [Oxide] 22:53 [Error] Error while compiling CapsNoCaps.cs(25,17): error CS0103: The name `Interface' does not exist in the current context

8. Fix plugin please on oxide 2.0.2770
    [Oxide] 07:06 [Error] Error while compiling CapsNoCaps.cs(25,17): error CS0103: The name `Interface' does not exist in the current context

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not sure why @PsychoTea was trying to access Oxide's console directly, but the below should work. @PsychoTea, all you need is "Puts". You can easily make this a universal plugin as well, example is attached. Oxide also has some features that I made use of. Version number was also mismatched, and ResourceId missing; both updated in the example as well.

10. Any way to fix the Double Posting when using BetterChat

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Either this or BetterChat would need to implement a check.

12. (16:37:04) | [Oxide] 16:37 [Warning] Calling hook OnUserChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BetterChat - False (Boolean), CapsNoCaps (True (Boolean))

13. BetterChat sewn CapsNoCaps, bad.

14. Thanks for updating this for me. I accessed it directly since at the time I was able to make it show exactly the same as a message before installing the plugin would; the idea was that it would look tidier and hopefully work better with Rcon clients such as Rusty, which use the [CHAT] string to capture messages.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

In that case, use Debug.Log for Unity; but I'd still suggest using Puts. We'll likely be removing the extra console output before each line soon.

16. Ahh, I didn't know of that. Thanks for the info! :p

17. [Oxide] 10:12 [Error] Error while compiling CapsNoCaps.cs(25,17): error CS0103: The name `Interface' does not exist in the current context

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which game are you trying to use it on? Also make sure you are using the latest version of it.

19. the game is rust

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Linux server?