1. Hello so I'm new to this stuff I just created a Hurtworld server works perfectly and smooth!! If I had problems I found them in the forum thanks to Wulf and others :) Now.. for the problem Let's say about the plugins such as Teleportation/Kits Plugin witch need to be set a permission so you can have them.. I managed to make an Admin Group and granted myself permission so I have acces to kits and Teleportation sethome etc. How do I create a Group that will be assigned to every new player that will be on the server so they'll have acces to kits/teleportation and other things that I can assign that group(permission) to.. Hope you understand my bad english..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2015
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The 'default' group is what all new players should be in automatically. You can grant a permission to that group like... /grant group default permissiongoeshere.

3. Hmm I'm trying to add permissions for Kit and Teleportation one so tpr/sethomee and the kits aswell but none of them work.. when simple players use them..(non-admin or group assigned) and for some reasons it tells them they don't have permission to use kits or tpr.. and I tried that /grant group default but it keeps repeating the line.. with name/id group/name something like that.. can't figure it out..

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What are the exact commands you are using?

5. there is any command from console to do this? i cant log in in my server xD (full)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not currently, but working on it.

7. ok thanks

8. Commands are /tpr /kit starter(name of the kit) and it says you don't have permission...
    Dunno how to set permissions for all of the players...

Well when I create a kit, it makes me set a permission and authlevel and I don't know what permission or authlevel to set on it so all players who type can get that kit.. and the teleportation one I don't know how to grant it for everyone :(

EDIT: Ok managed to make tpr/sethome work with /grant group default teleportation.tpr/home
    now for the kits how to i set the permission there? so all new defaults use it....

EdIT2: OK fix Kits somehow... didn't set permission only create them so.. this permissions are tricky the ones in the commands but the ones u can't grant are pretty easy now.. oh my i'm getting older by the day :) so Wulf I have more questions are they plugins for x2 resources? like don't drop 1 wood log give 2 and things like that :)

EDIT3: Now I managed a few things.. but the server it's a bit laggy I mean when I press enter and type something or escape or tab is stuttering/delayed.. is that from the server or from me ? I'm hosting and playing from the same PC :(

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For the x2 resources, use LootConfig.

For the hosting issue, that will often happen when trying to share system resources. You can try to dedicated a core to each Hurtworld.exe instance using Task Manager. The client may also just be glitching and need a restart.

If you have any other questions unrelated to the original topic of this thread, please post in a thread related to it, else create a new one if not found.

10. Sorry, but may I ask how you make permission groups in the first place? I have literally been googling for an hour :)
    EDIT Never mind, I think I have it!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which group are you trying to make? The 'default', 'admin', and 'moderator' groups exist by default.

To create a new group:
    Code:
    /group add <name> [title] [rank]

12. I worked all I need except one out in the end through trial and error (spamming commands :3) I'm just stumped on removing a permission from a group, what's the command for that?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

/revoke group groupname permission

14. I could give a list of commands oxide

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can find the list in the Docs link at the top of the page; they are the same for every game we support.

16. Of course it is revoke.... How on earth didn't I think of it... Thanks loads Wulf :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450921687][/DOUBLEPOST]But in the docs there is no hurtworld, so where are the commands?

17. I still cannot find the commands in the docs...

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The commands from Oxide are the same for each game we support.

19. Ok, thanks very much, sorry I had to ask again :3

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No problem. :)