1. lineman2208

lineman2208 Naked Wanderer

Runing a server on a dedicated computer. My friends can join the server like normal. When i join the server from a different computer on the same network i can not see what they built, or the cut down trees. After about 10 15min i get kicked server not responding. Any building ghost i place to build disperses quickly. There chat showes up in the server window, but mine does not. I do not know if a Oxide problem, but would like some help. On local hosted hurtworld servers you use command and connect to the local ip. Wondering if maybe that is problem with The Forest? connecting to the external ip.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

I'd suggest testing without Oxide if you'd like to rule it out, but highly unlikely to be Oxide as we do not change anything with it.

3. lineman2208

This issue is not an oxide problem. I deleted the whole folder and re downloaded the tool through steam. And, I still can not connect to my server on a different computer on the same network. Can someone help me? I know not oxide issue so if in terms violation delete the thread

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

It's probably something you should report to the developers via Steam or their site.

5. lineman2208

I emailed them and explained the situation. Never got an email back from them.