1. I have a server with hyplexservers.com also and have not been able to get the web console working since i got it two weeks ago. My tickets got closed without being answered and then some one called me from nz (am in aus) trying to fix it. now i still cant use the web console but when in rcon everything is logged twice and is a total mess ):
    Before I go and try another server host, can anyone advise if this is the host issue or is it a server issue since the new introduction of the blueprints etc or an issue with rust?
    Also anyone advise on a good host in australia, i went with hyplex as they offer 100 slots for only $20, guess you get what you pay for really

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2017
  2. I see you have not had a reply as of yet. This is bad practice of a host. I think in your situation it is a host issue. With 100s of guides and answers on these forums server setup is really easy. and easier through hosts at times because theres less to break and support is usally good.

Step 1, Change your host.
    Step 2, Change your host.

Some servers sell slots but have nowhere near the hardware to run said 100 slots. Research before you go with a host. Gameservers is an example of a cheap host by slots but good for a starting server. gamehosting.co is who i currently use and they are great! 10x the performance of gameservers for example, very quick support and extremely well priced. not sure after black friday. but have a go.

3. Thank you for your reply, I have cancelled my server with the host now and will give the one you suggested a look. Just didn't want to cancel my server and go with a more expensive host just to find it wasn't actually the hosts issue and was a server issue. But yeah their customer support is really terrible.

4. if you are going to use this host can you use my website for this, i get recognition for referring people my website is v1games

5. Yeah signed up with gamehosting.co and appears they have the same issue so was nothing to do with the host after all ):
    Will be looking at your suggestion next iDeath.