1. I have tried reinstalling oxide and other things but for some reason when i start my server it is just a blank cmd window but rustdedicated.exe starts up and runs in the background but I can't connect here is my serverstart.bat
    @echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.ip 192.168.11.115 +server.port 28015 +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.hostname "xxx" +server.seed 420274 +server.maxplayers 250 +server.worldsize 2000 +server.identity "my_server_identity" +rcon 192.168.11.115 +rcon.port 28016 +server.description "xxx" +server.headerimage "xxx" +server.saveinterval 600

2. Are you running this from your own pc if yes then change this to +server.ip 0.0.0.0 and +rcon 0.0.0.0

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If the LAN IP that they have in the first post is that machine's IP, then you do not need to use 0.0.0.0. The only thing using 0.0.0.0 does is tell the server to use whatever IP is available/assigned to it. The only thing that would not work is if you try to use an external IP/router IP that the machine doesn't have assigned to it. 0.0.0.0 should be fine though unless you want to assign a specific address to the server (in the case where you have more than one network adapter; ie. wired + wireless).

@Gordo, the first thing you should always check is your logs. In this case, check RustDedicated_Data/output_log.txt for errors at the end of it.

4. Thanks guys its working now.

5. Good to hear so changing it to 0.0.0.0 was that what got it to work if not post what did so it can help others

6. Yes that was the problem