1. Yesterday was Updated. I Was Trying to update the server. that was succesful. then I Still Noticed that Files For Config and Plugin Was Still Attached... but when i join the server. It was Plain Vanilla. So i Deleted all the files and everything.... Reinstalled oxide... I Added just a few Plugins like 3 at most... it was Working fine... So i was like hooray it works.. And i Went Ahead and Installed all the plugins I had...(80+) So Half way.... the Plugin Folder was only Showing only 1/3 of the Json files... And i noticed not all the Configs Were there... So I though hey i might just restart the server for it all be in right place.... 40-2mins later... Server isn't responding. normally it would in less then 40 sec... So I deleted All the plugins and Config Files And restarted Again... Server was Back up.... What can i do here??? I would like to use All the plugins i have.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend checking your logs for errors, and making sure your server is fully updated with both Rust and Oxide.

3. Do I have to Manually Install all the plugins again from this site??? Not sure if my Updater is working correctly.
    next: What's the steps when you Update the server??
    Do you Stop the server. Delete all the Plugins/Configs .... Update server push of a Button (from gameservers) Then Plug all the mods back in??? when i do that.. my config Folder doesn't Create All the JSON Files. If I then click Restart Server.. it Doesn't Function Again unless i delete oxide or Remove all the Plugins.. .Weird ha?? no Logs, No Data.

Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Updater plugin just checks and notifies of updates, it doesn't actually update them. This is mentioned on the plugin's page.

To update Rust and Oxide, you need to shutdown the server. For plugins, you can update them anytime. After updating Rust though, you need to re-install Oxide being as it is a mod.