Fixed Cannot pickup logs

Discussion in 'The Forest Discussion' started by tarynks, Dec 20, 2016.

1. tarynks

tarynks Naked Wanderer

When I run an Oxide The Forest Server (v 0.51b) and join with a client I'm unable to pick up logs from the log sled. While placing logs into the sled i also get several

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

errors.

When I place logs into the log holder and pick it up it disappears completely.

Also I get this error several times:

10:44 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerConnected' on plugin 'TheForestCore v1.0.2854' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    10:44 PM [Debug] at Oxide.Game.TheForest.Libraries.Covalence.TheForestPlayer..ctor (.BoltEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Game.TheForest.Libraries.Covalence.TheForestPlayerManager.NotifyPlayerConnect (.BoltEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Game.TheForest.TheForestCore.OnPlayerConnected (.BoltEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

This problem only occurs with Oxide. If I host a server ingame it doesnt happen.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  2. tarynks

tarynks Naked Wanderer

I have here some output_error log also

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

A lot of aspects still have issues due to how much the host player controls. It'll take time for us to work them out.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

This should no longer be an issue as we don't have to be as hacky now that The Forest has its own dedicated server. :)

tarynks likes this.