C4Logger

Moved

Total Downloads: 969 - First Release: Mar 24, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 2, 2017

5/5, 7 likes
  1. @Dktje I'm pretty sure that message only appears if the C4 was destroyed before the timer was finished or the player was disconnected. Do you have any plugins that mess with C4?

2. Well i got NoRaidZones plugin but I don't think that will be messing with the C4 plugin right?

3. It could if It prevents the C4 from being thrown. Ill take a look and see what I can do to fix it. @Dktje

4. Sometimes it works, other times this happens and it doesn't work at all

Code:
    09:54 [Error] Failed to run a 0.25 timer in 'C4Logger v1.2.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    09:54 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.C4Logger+<OnPlayerInput>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    09:54 [Info] [HWClans] [DCRY] AM-P ✌ : no
    09:54 [Error] Failed to run a 0.25 timer in 'C4Logger v1.2.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    09:54 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.C4Logger+<OnPlayerInput>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

5. 16:47 [Error] Failed to run a 0.25 timer in 'C4Logger v1.2.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.C4Logger+<OnPlayerInput>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Version plugin 1.2.1
    version oxide 2.0.3767
    version Hurtworld 0.3.8.9

How FIX?

6. this plugin is only working for now on v1 not v2 if you wanted to work with v2 you've to update it on the v2 version of the game

7. Not, I'm host Hurtwrold Legacy. I don't host Hurtworld Itemv2.

This plugin now, is bug in my server. + CaptainNebulous too have problem this plugin.

8. Yep. It stopped working for me before I made my server V2. It is probably an easy fix but since the data file caused lag once it got too big, as large data files will do in V1, I never pursued a fix for it before I switched to V2. As it was I only installed it for short specific times when I wanted to make sure someone wasn't cheating... then uninstalled it.