Rust C4 usage limit

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by JohnRU, Aug 31, 2015.

1. It seems once about 50c4/sec are being exploded the server sound goes off or the server lags. Would be useful for a plugin that basically says there are currently 30 odd c4 planted for explosion you must wait until there is less than 30 or something like that.

Bump. Inbox me if you want to be paid for it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
  2. Hello, its possible of make a plugin for the player use <custom_number> C4 in the <custom number> time in the config file ?

This request is posted but never reply he is send ...

Thanks !

3. This is a good idea to limit the amount of c4 per person i was looking for a plugin similar this would be a good plugin to stop those heavy raids or a player being to trigger happy with c4 lol i am willing to pay for this plugin along as its not too pricey hehe

so lets say player A makes 50 c4 the limit for player A per day would be 20 c4 or something similar

but if there in a clan it would limit the amount bases on the clan not the player

and have the plugin reset the amount daily on what they can use per player /clan but it dose not affect the amount they can craft

4. ill Do it

5. I recently made a similar private plugin, you could customize per player how many explosives you can throw in X number of time. If they exceeded the limit impeded the launch of new explosives eliminating them instantly. Among other characteristics.