1. Hello Everyone

I have just rented a server and have been liasing with my host to try and rectify the issues that we are experiencing with Oxide. The issue is that when I try to install a plugin oxide simply gives a "Plugin" Failed to complile! and Compiler disconnected. error

The error only happens when a plugin is installed on the server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please upload your latest oxide/log files using the 'Upload a File' button below, not pastebin. I removed your other log file too as it contains your RCON password.

3. Thank you very much for removing it, Wulf!
    The compiling log is attached.

Attached Files:

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you the same user as the first post? Either way, I'd need to see the other logs from oxide/logs.

5. Hi Wulf,

Metallic Gloss is my server host so they are basically with me on this issue.
    The logs have been attatched

Attached Files:

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Install Visual C++ 2015 x86, for some reason your server isn't seeing the bundled files.

7. Those are the logs of the server with no plugins installed.
    DaMr Z, install a plugin, then restart your server and then post those logs as that is when the server is unconnectable.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The errors are with the CSharp extension loading. You'll see errors when you load plugins too, but only because of the extension not being loaded.

9. Wulf, isnt Visual C++ only for Windows?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah right, for Linux you'd need libgc6.

11. I have installed it, however, I believe that it still isnt working for DaMr Z

12. When I add a plugin it gives me an error
    I have attached it

Attached Files:

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that's the same as the original error. It means the extension is not loaded due to a missing dependency as I mentioned above. Shutdown the server, install libgc6 and perhaps glibc (not sure which of these is correct) and then restart the server.

14. Are you referring to the game server or the actual server it is run on? If it is the actual server, that won't be possible. I have installed it them both so they should be there.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You may need to do both, but mainly the game server. If the dependencies are actually installed, then the only other possiblity is either the wrong permissions/owner of those files, else the files physically not being there.

16. There is no error that the files arent there, and the dependencies are correctly installed.
    All files are set to 777.
    Check the startup log and oxide log attached. There is no longer a compiler log being generated, just an oxide one.

Attached Files:

17. Do you have any other suggestions Wulf?

18. Experiencing the same issue, using lib32gcc1 libstdc++6 , was working some time ago.
    It´s just the (hot)reload that has this issue, when the server boots all addons work normally.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide any other info? Nothing has really changed with the compiler in probably a year or so.

20. I'm not sure what other information I can provide.
    The operating system the server is running on is Ubuntu 14.04.
    All the packages you have requested have been installed correctly, the only thing that I haven't done is a full computer restart, which I won't be able to do, however, logging into the server, it doesn't inform me that a restart for anything is required.