1. What is your hosting? and allows your hosting to upload the files .dll?

2. Same, .cs plugins don't work anymore while .lua work.

3. nah its hosted on hosthavoc.com, i'm able to upload plugins but the oxide mod is installed on a seperate panel...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
  4. This plugin does not work with the latest rust update....

5. Stop server make sure you are running latest for each plugin then delete config for each plugin start server

6. I'm hosted on hosthavoc.com as well. From what I understand I cannot install the working 1721 download via FTP. I have a support ticket in for them to manually install it. It seems like the Repo that the servers that offer automatic installation are pulling from is an "un-released" version that Oxide probably didn't intend to release yet.

7. If you figure out the fix with hosthavoc.com please let me know (we're having the same deal)

8. they've replied to me they only said this.... "If you uninstall Oxide on your server and re-install, it would fetch the latest oxide version from the sit directly."

9. I have tested my plugins with the build 1727 (not 1729) and it works, i have tested with the sames plugins on 1729 (latest before 7mn ago, the update 7mn ago is about a new update of hurtworld, it doesn't concern rust) and on 1729 it doesn't work.

The build 1727 work with the current latest version of the game ;)

(Sorry for my bad english)

10. I was on the 2.0.1729 version also, I've just retried downloading the latest version again, now it shows [Oxide] 5:15 PM [Info] Oxide version: 2.0.1730, Rust version: 1345.113.1

However compiler is still not working.

This is on gameservers also

11. I was able to resolve my issue with my host.

I am with nfoservers.com and they have an Auto install panel option for Oxide. One of the options that is checked by default is Attempt an upgrade instead of a full reinstall. I have never had any issues with Oxide being installed when this was checked in the last 3+ months until yesterday.

Turned that Option off, and Oxide installed properly in that I no longer got compiler errors

12. I can confirm, I am with Gameservers, I also am running 2.0.1729, my plugins are not loading (80% of them) (notifier is one of a few that work)
    dont know where to start at getting the 2.0.1721 version which is working. Anyone please keep me updated on this issue, lost a vary vast ammount of playerbase so far. Thank you.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452876407][/DOUBLEPOST]
    seems you have gotten an even more updated version.
    the code (on most) plugins wont recognise the new code on our updated version (im guessing)
    I just want to know how to go back and get the older version without having to manually do it myself.

13. I just did a normal update process on Gameservers.... I confirmed after RUST updated OXIDE was NOT installed.
    I then installed Oxide and confirm 1730 -- 8:36 AM [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.1730...
    All mods loaded just fine.

*side note* I did chk when OXIDE not installed, and there are 0 Boxes for loot at any normal spot...must be a bug in update (never seen that w rust :rolleyes:)

14. So, you did the update oxide when you didn't have a version at all? and this fixed it?
    If i removed oxide would all my plugins go? and how do i remove oxide.

15. (gameservers)
    I just tried using the server update to have it disable oxide and then install oxide again.
    Plugins still not compiling.

16. Wrong plugin support forum. You should post your question here => Timed Events | Page 4 | Oxide

17. I used their webpage like normal...
    I did Server Update -- then confirmed server rebooted w/o Oxide, it was newest version of Rust
    That is ONLY way to remove oxide w/ Gameservers.

I then stopped server and ran Oxide install from webpage.
    When that finished, I stopped server and installed RUST:IO (which is normal process to follow)
    All working fine here.

18. Gameserver update...

I had to open a ticket with them. Then confirm that I wanted 1721. They finally put it on my server over night. All my mods now appear to be working with 1721.

Good luck everyone!

19. Hi, Could you please tell me when this plugin will work with the latest version of oxide and Rust?

I am getting the following:
    [Oxide] 12:38 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin Timed Events v1.1.1 by InSaNe8472
    [Oxide] 12:38 PM [Error] TimedExecute plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 12:38 PM [Error] Compiler closed.

20. Yes, it works. Please try reloading it.