1. Hello everyone,

I am new to the Rust community and have recently deployed my first server and am in the middle of adding plugins and other configuration.

When I enter the server, I receive the following message multiple times in the F1 Console:

[BUNDLE] Not found: assets/content/generic textures/fulltransparent.tga

I have done extensive searching online but cannot find anything definitive on this message. Can someone please assist? It doesn't appear to be causing issues, but I would like to not have the message show up if possible and solve it once and for all.

Regards,
    C

2. This is usually caused by plugins using CUI components referencing the old `fulltransparent.tga` asset which was moved a when FP reorganized their assets. You could check your plugins for
    Code:
    assets/content/generic textures/fulltransparent.tga
    and replace that with
    Code:
    assets/content/textures/generic/fulltransparent.tga
    It is also possible that some components in the client reference the old one but that seems unlikely to me. If you would replace that asset in a plugin it would be nice if you could post in the respective plugin's thread notifying the author so the plugin itself can be updated :)

3. Mughisi thank you for the help on this that error has been driving me crazy. I did a search of all my mods and found 2 mods (UniversalUI & Kits) that make the old reference you listed however I corrected and reloaded but the error persists. Any other thoughts on what might be causing this error? I'll post in the 2 mods listed and request a correction.

4. Vanish is a known trigger. I really wouldn't worry about it, plugins still function perfectly! :cool:

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Vanish also doesn't set that anywhere, it uses a function in Rust that is likely calling the outdated asset path. ;)