1. Im looking for a plugin that adds back regeneration for buildings or allows me to increase a buildings HP.

2. for the buildings HP you might want to look @: ItemConfig
    as for building regen, lol they removed it cause it made too much lags, not the best idea ever to bring it back, and even worse from a plugin ^^

3. I am running a PVE server and want to have it so your buildings Need a lot of hits to break in or have them undestroyable... is there a plugin for this or another way of doing this
    [DOUBLEPOST=1429022889,1428849957][/DOUBLEPOST]NVM found one

4. Pardon me if this has already been suggested/posted. Is there a plugin that lets you change the overall health of a building part.

Thanks

NVM. Found one

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
  5. Which plugin did you use?

nvm. found it ;p

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
  6. Can I change the health of the building blocks?

7. You can edit the health yes. You could have a look at the ConstructionConfig plugin for this, however keep in mind their are a few limitations do this on the client side and it might not be fully noticable or the bar stretches or something, can't quite remember...

8. There all so confusing. I just wanted to change the health of the building blocks in radius. Will try ...

9. Can we get a plugin that you can config the armoured walls hp when you place it?

10. I did this in LIME (a custom private mod I made for my server) and had to revert it because it was very buggy. Here are the issues I had:

1. The health of different parts/tiers is stored client side and server side. You can only modify the server side, so players when they look at a wall will see the health bar bigger.. For instance a a normal server you'll see a bar in center of the screen with 500/500 for stone wall. If you set it to 200% health, when you look at the wall you see a bar that is twice as long (NOT centered) and you will see 1000/500 (which makes no sense!).

2. Repair is also messed up. The wall will repair fine until the normal health but after that it still repairs, but at like 1 hp per hit, it's really slow! Repairing a very damaged armored wall takes like 20 minutes, it's just not practical.

3. Randomly and not for all foundations for some reason on server updates some blocks would revert back to stock health. I set the health on the base items in the game but when you create new items, they are cloned. One would assume updates should not affect existing items but somehow they do.. What's really weird is how only certain items are affected (and of the same type!). I had boosted foundation health to 4X on mine and I'd find foundations at 2K and others at 500 for stone, it was really weird.

Ultimately, if you want to increase wall strength, you should just hook the OnEntityTakeDamage and if it's a construction block, alter the damage. Same result more or less and much more reliable as you are not relying on anything saved... Just scaling down the damage done.

11. is there away changing building health like boosting to 2000 max since the default is 1000 max ?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. Boosting health is not very reliable from my experience. First the building healths are hardcoded client side, so there is no way to change that so when you look at a wall that's boosted, you'll see like 2000/1000 and the health bar will go past the "limit" and it looks really clumsy. Also when you repair, once you get to the normal health it takes forever to repair past it, it's buggy. Also on server restarts a lot of parts will return to normal health. Overall, it's really a buggy way to get about it.

The best way is to simply intercept the damage to the walls and reduce it. Instead of doubling the health of all building blocks, simply half all incoming damage to them and you will have the same result, without any of the issues I just listed. You could do this with ConstructionConfig, toying with the resistance to damage for all block types but it's a weird way to go about it. The best would be to have a plugin made specifically for this that would simply halve all damage. Check my NoDecay mod, it does this to Decay-type damage. You could start from that to make a similar mod that would apply a multiplier on all incoming damage on all building block entities.

14. Hey all,

I've tried everything I could to just rename parts of this script to get it to work on External Wood/Stone walls.

Quarry Health | Oxide

I was curious if anyone would be kind enough to knock out something quick to make this possible? We're in desperate need of adjusting the HP of these walls. Unfortunately I cannot pay as I have already had some custom plugins made for me recently and our spending money this month in our server account is gone. :p

I understand the actual displayed value can't be changed server-side because the client dictates that and I'm 100% okay with that. We just severely need to decrease the health of these walls, mainly Stone.

If anyone is willing to do this for free awesome, if not then I complement understand, never hurts to ask!

Regards,

15. You want them to decay faster, or you want them to be destroyable by players easier?

16. I wish I saw this earlier. I would like them destroyed by players easier. They will see the default health displayed by the client, but like we'd have the power to change the actual value in a config. With the explosive modifications on our server it takes like 16 C4 to blow them up. xD

17. Instead of changing the health, you could also modify the amount of damage done to them like let's say double damage. That way the health bar will always be accurate :)

18. Yeah, I like this idea! Especially if it was seperated.. explosives kill it faster than hand tools would. But now it's becoming less simple. So whatever is easiest for whatever plugin dev decides to do it. :)