Solved Building decay rate

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Clubbedforsaken, Dec 10, 2014.

1. I've noticed a lot of server owners complaining about the decay rates on their servers, as well as mine.

Can a developer make a decay modifier for servers? That developer would be amazing and will be given all the high fives and cookies they desire.

2. Not possible at the moment.

3. If there's decay, shouldn't there be a way to turn it off, or at least, turn it down? Somewhere in the configuration of the server? Or perhaps make a plugin for it?

4. at the moment everything is hard coded and in private (we can't edit private fields or use private methods) so except edit the .dll there is no way to prevent decay.
    same as the stability check, can't remove it. tried everything to work around it, every thing i've tried crashed my client.

5. At the moment raiding is impossible due to the health re-gen rate of buildables (walls, floors, doors, etc) being faster than you can physically destroy them.

i.e. you hit a wooden wall with a hatchet, the health decreases but before you can get your next shot in the health has already gone back up.

I think this problem is going to exist until the new year now, understandably, so it would be great to get a plugin to temporarily patch this.

6. not possible yet.

7. Just wanted to follow up and see if there had been any change on this, or if disabling decay is still not possible?

8. Decay actually doesn't exist, there is however a plugin that simulates a form of decay but without that plugin there is none.

9. Ahh ok, thank you for the info :)