Building Blocker

Fully prevents building in the building blocked zone. Fixes the "Devblog 158 of 4th may"

Total Downloads: 5,870 - First Release: May 4, 2017 - Last Update: Sep 29, 2017

5/5, 48 likes
  1. Vlad-00003 submitted a new resource:

Building Block - Fully prevents building in the building blocked zone. Fixes the "Devblog 158 of 4th may"

Read more about this resource...

2. Amazing! Is this just for the Wood and Twig blocks?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Everything.

4. As far as I know - there is no way to build higher tier then twig onto the building block. This plugins prevents building if you don't have auth on the tool cuboard.
    Also it would fix the problem with bgrade =)

5. hey,
    is this working with the plugin "DynamicCupShare" ?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

DynamicCupShare already does this, you do not need both.

7. oh, okay. thank you<3

8. Thank you so much!!

9. Did not work, need restart?

10. Thank you so much
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493934146][/DOUBLEPOST]
    no not need to restart
    if you admin the plugin not work with you
    only default player

11. Thank u for this Plugin

12. remember the oxide plugin folder has moved location

13. Dang. Forgot to mantion this in the description.

14. Code:
    This plugin WOULD NOT block player who have permission to bypass or if they have authlevel 2

15. I litrerally just did it - after my post)

16. Vlad-00003 updated Building Block with a new update entry:

17. Why did you update my editing?

18. This plugin does not work with other plugins!!!

Attached Files:

19. After adding this plug in, a few plugins stopped working

66 AutoGrades - Failed to compile: AutoGrades.cs(334,20): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `SendNetworkUpdate' and no extension method `SendNetworkUpdate' of type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

67 BuildingWrapper - Failed to compile: BuildingWrapper.cs(573,37): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' does not contain a definition for `CenterPoint' and no extension method `CenterPoint' of type `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

68 EnhancedHammer - Failed to compile: EnhancedHammer.cs(312,36): error CS0039: Cannot convert type `BaseCombatEntity' to `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' via a built-in conversion

69 NoEscape - Failed to compile: NoEscape.cs(1361,37): error CS0030: Cannot convert type `BaseCombatEntity' to `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock'

70 TwigsDecay - Failed to compile: TwigsDecay.cs(144,36): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `Oxide.Plugins.BuildingBlock' expression to type `BaseCombatEntity'

71 ZoneManager - Failed to compile: ZoneManager.cs(1019,31): error CS0131: The left-hand side of an assignment must be a variable, a property or an indexer

Any fix/help for this? Thank you
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493945046][/DOUBLEPOST]

Reloading the plug in seems to fix it..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493945079][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I just reloaded each plug in that doesn't work and the loaded in correctly, maybe give that a try