1. Not sure if it's even possible but if so can someone make a plugin that will let people build inside the monument areas such as the dish and sphere tanks, seems like a huge waste of something for players to fight over :)

2. would be a shame to ruin the awesome new sphere ;)

3. tried everything, it's impossible
    everything is controlled from the client side, and the colliders that block the building are also saved on client side,
    so even if you grant everything on the server side you still wouldnt be able to build in it.

4. You can paste in it with the copy and paste plugin if i recall correctly

5. aha yes ^^ that you can
    you can also use the Build tools (build plugin)

but i mean you cant make it for players to build with standard building plans

6. ty for trying, ill inform my players that they can b sad now lol

7. How about a plugin that allows those with permission building access in no build zones near monuments?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. Honestly, there is just too much to config. I was just thinking about a simple permission somehow granting a player/admin the ability to build close to the monuments. No worries

10. I would like something simple like this too. It should affect all monument areas or assignable by monument type.

11. It is impossible as it's also controlled on the client side

12. Ok, well it was worth an ask lol. Thanks!

13. Title says it all so this'll be a short post. Is it at all possible to allow admins the ability to build in or around monuments?

I am aware of being able to do it with Copy/Paste plugin. But It's tricky when trying to get things precisely with the monument buildings.

14. Build plugin maybe ?

15. I mean with simply using the two building items in game. Building plan and Hammer.

16. already answered this in 2 posts like a week ago ^^
    it's not possible as it's controlled on the client side as well as server side. so we could remove the block from the server side but the client side it's impossible.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441994784][/DOUBLEPOST]indeed only the Build tool or Copy-paste tool can help you if you want to build on monuments.

17. Go
    Ahh okay, thank you buddy!

18. hello. im trying to set up a zone with a zone manager plugin witch will let me build near airfield. so far im not successfull. i need some help

so im standing right here (see pic) and type those command

[​IMG]

/zone_add
    /zone radius 200
    /zone nobuild false

as i understand those commands shud let me to build new RT but im not able to build

please help me

19. As far as I know you can not 'overwrite' existing 'NoBuild' from the game itself.

20. Guys I built on the sphere tank today, see video:
    I will b making a series of monument/cave builds, check out my other rust vids too