Solved Build cost calculator

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by koning, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Hello all,

I run a creative build server and I am looking for a plugin that calculates the total cost of wood, stone, metal, etc for a base a play builds.

I have seen this plugin on a couple creative servers, but I have been unable to find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    koning

2. FORTIFY on Steam you could use this, but there are probably a few other free alternatives

3. Yeah I have fortify. I'm just trying to make it easier for players. Like I said before, I have seen the plugin on a couple creative servers and it's basically a radius thing. You noclip up in the air, stare at your base and type /cost and it gives you the total supplies needed to build that base. It's a slick plugin, I just don't know where to find it.

4. thats a pretty cool idea, i have never seen anything like that on oxide though

5. Would anyone know if there is a plugin available that will tell me the total cost of a structure that I've built?

Thanks.

6. Look at Fortify... it will tell you how much you need to build whole bases... Sadly I dont think there is a plugin that counts the number of ents a player has placed. Tho if you are the only person on your server you can use server.save and loot at the ents... while that wont give you an exact number (becuase it counts trees, rocks, animals, gun, ect, ect) it coould give you a rough estimate?

7. Thank you for this plugin!