BradleyControl

A plugin that controls Bradley properties.

Total Downloads: 3,295 - First Release: Aug 25, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 2, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. This is a example to the custom loot tables json file: BradleyControl Example - Pastebin.com
    Code:
    "fun.guitar": [
            "1",
            "810460220",
            "3"
          ]
    Each item added contains a short name (can be found here: Docs/item_list.md at master · OxideMod/Docs · GitHub), the first value is the amount found normally in a box, the second is the default skin (normally o), and the last is the rarity (a integer value 1-3, each box dropped can have 1 rarity of 1 item, 2 rarity of 2 items, and 3 rarity 3 items).

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The Docs link at the top of the page would be the better way to view those probably.

3. Thank you for the clarification Matt, will start working on the loot table now.

4. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

5. Disconnected: Packet Flooding: PlayerTick

getting this now where I load/reload BradleyControl. deleted Lang just like it said to.

6. Same here, it would seem the server stops responding altogether.
    (19:46:55) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'BradleyControl v0.1.6' took 218434ms

I'm gonna delete the plugin for now, please look into this, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2017
  7. Maybe try to set respawnDelay and despawnDelay to -1.0, I have a updated config: BradleyControl Example Updated - Pastebin.com

8. once the plugin is initialized and kicks everyone from the server, it works great. it just needs to be fixed as soon as matt can get to it.

9. Any chance we could get an option so Bradley plays nice with NPC's (HumanNPC)? I have a few on the roof of the rocket factory and Brad keeps shooting them through the roof. I know that it being able to target through the roof is more on FP, but if you could make Brad ignore the NPCs that would be great!!

10. tried this. tried deleting everything. Still persists to kick everyone with packet flooiding on reload, load initialization. fyi

11. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

12. Version 0.1.7 loaded without issue. Thanks man.

13. I have no in-game commands
    What are the permissions thank you

Attached Files:

14. did you read the update section ? the info you are looking for may be there. ;)

15. Hello,

When the config "respawnDelay" (was set to 10) is set, it keeps re spawning the bradley over and over, in the information you state it's supposed to respawn the bradley once it's dead. but it keeps respawning it even if it's still alive.

You might already be aware of this, but i just wanted to let you know. Other then that, loving the plugin so far!

16. Yea I will change that (It's in seconds not minutes).

17. The plugin does not work. I blast Bradley and the server shuts down ... like it!

18. What version, is oxide up to date, are your configs/langs for it fresh, and what errors are produced. Without any info I cannot fix issues and so it cannot be resolved.

19. Oxide last version

Attached Files:

20. You should probably remove the items that have zero spawning, and the rarity should always be between 1-3. I attached a config that should be fixed.

Attached Files: