BradleyControl

A plugin that controls Bradley properties.

Total Downloads: 3,295 - First Release: Aug 25, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 2, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Nooo it's totally cool, Bradley loot crates that use the same HeliControl loot crates, can anyone back me up, or dispute this? I love it, i just set less # boxes to the Bradley.

2. Than you for adding that check, there also appears to be a conflict when HeliControl has napalm disabled where it also disables Bradleys napalm, a fix for that would also be appreciated!

3. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

4. Some Issues:
    "targetsNakeds": false, (Still shoots at me) using custom list of items to target. I emptied all items out and reset Bradley 3 times, Still persists to shoot.
    "maxLootCrates": 4, (only spawns 2, is this a random number between 4? cause its spawned 2 since I put the plugin update in tonight.)
    "maxTurretRange": 175.0, ( it doesn't make a difference what I set this to) I think the default is 120? I don't remember. lol It doesn't shoot farther than default.

Loot crates have the custom loot specified in the loot tables, just the other stuff that I have specified above are not working to my expectations :)

Thanks

5. About jizzed myself when I saw this. Great job works excellent on our PVP server. Much love Matt (No homo) maybe you could have an option to parachute it from an airdrop plane? Far fetched but you never know until you ask

6. Before can use this plugin you need a version of Oxide from the Develop branch, they added a few hooks for the Bradley that are needed for this plugin to work properly: AppVeyor

7. This needs to be in the overview then, If you can update the overview to what you just said. That would be excellent. I'm all for new plugins, but if the info's not there, then we don't know. :) Although, I do have to say what does work, works great! Thanks for spending the time to make this.

I will check out the oxide version with the hooks.
    Thanks

8. Please do not work with HP Bradley setup. Any advice we know?

9. ok so, the version of oxide I have is the latest oxide version 3434 that is publicized in the changelog section for Oxide. So where do I get this unpublicized version with the hooks I need to get BradleyControl working correctly ? I am running a hosted server, is this something that is going to be available for this type of server ?

10. If you can wait for tomorrows update those hooks needed from develop will make there way onto the main branch, hopefully rust does not change them to much.

11. yeah I'll just wait till tomorrow. Thanks Matt.

12. Thanks Matt.

13. Loot table does not work! Already done everything

14. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

15. Idle before despawn? What if i don't want it to despawn? set to 0? -1?

16. Hello ,
    When i try to Spawn it nothing happen and i have the launch site but nth happen ?

17. Matt does this work now with last nights oxide patch and without using the development version of oxide ? Thanks

18. },
    "lootTables": {
    "bradleyCrate": {}
    },
    Would you Please give us 1 or 2 examples of how this should be entered to creat a loot table for each Individual Crate. If I allow 4 crates for groups to share the loot. I have read what you and Shady have said and indeed have the same issues as the other 2 Comments pertaining to the Crates and their Loot Lists. I have tried the Loot Tables to resemble those of the HeliControl but have not had any luck. If I can't individualize each crate. Then I will still continue with the Bradley. But "let the Loot fall as it May!" Meaning. Whatever you have included will be the only LOOT they will recieve. Thank you for this update tho. And Shady! Thank you for cross checking your config's on the Heli Loot merging with the Bradley's. It should only be natural that they each have their own Loot Tables. Thanks you guys!!! Keep Cranking them out for us. We always look forward to the next Update/Surprise !
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504259434][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I had the same issue. But with his latest update. I pulled both .cs and .json out. Put the .cs back in and generated a new .json. From there I added 10,000 and it works fine. I'm just saying. That's what I did and it worked.

19. +1 to the loot table example

Also an example for the following too:

"targetable": [],
    "nonTargetable": []

Guessing is not a good idea so am leaving these as they are for now till an example is given as unsure to the format required ;)

20. It works with the latest Oxide release to master or Develop.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1504278576][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
      "targetable": {
        "mostClothing": 2,
        "targetable": [
          "hazmatsuit",
          "explosive.timed",
          "rocket.launcher"
        ],
        "nonTargetable": [
          "bone.club",
          "knife.bone",
          "bow.hunting",
          "longsword",
          "mace",
          "machete",
          "salvaged.cleaver",
          "salvaged.sword",
          "spear.stone",
          "spear.wooden"
        ]
      }
    Something like this would be used when the targeting nakeds value is false, "targetable" are items that cause a instant target (also includes anything marked as a weapon), "nonTargetable" can remove weapons you don;t want the Bradley to target (like someone with pants and a bow).