1. Hi,

I just see this error in RCON

Code:
    BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.
    The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.
    If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/deployable/repair bench/repairbench_deployed.prefab"
    What the error said ?

Thanks

2. Help me get this error.

Code:
    The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected
    collision geometry.
    If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollid
    er. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/deployable/repair bench/repairbench_dep
    loyed.prefab"
    The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected
    collision geometry.
    If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollid
    er. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/deployable/repair bench/repairbench_dep
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"
    collision geometry.
    loyed.prefab"

3. Yup, also getting this one

4. I'm getting same thing! ANY FIX!?!

5. BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.
    The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.
    If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/deployable/repair bench/repairbench_deployed.prefab"

What's the problem...?

6. same issue

7. anyone find a fix for this>? i am now getting this error

8. same issue please help with a fix???

9. Hi keep getting this in my Rcon

People on my server seem to craft something but it does not appear in their inventory, this is the only error I'm getting I've removed all crafting plugins but still the same

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2017
  10. What are these from, I'm sure I've seen this asked before but I cant find information on them. ??

Code:
    (04:02:53) | Non-convex MeshCollider with non-kinematic Rigidbody is no longer supported in Unity 5.
    If you want to use a non-convex mesh either make the Rigidbody kinematic or remove the Rigidbody component. Scene hierarchy path "assets/content/vehicles/sedan_a/sedantest.entity.prefab/assets/prefabs/deployable/chair/chair.deployed.prefab", Mesh asset path "" Mesh name "chair_COL"(04:18:24) | BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.

11. This is a warning not an error and is irrelevant.

12. Obviously a warning and not an error. So feel free to expand your vague reply by first starting with what you think/know causes it. That would be a great start :)

13. The warning tells you exactly what's causing it but as I said above this is irrelevant. This is a unity warning and is the result of FP not including the new collider mesh with the recently updated repair bench.

14. Thanks for the extended info :) I didn't care that it was irrelevant, I wanted to know for sure that it was FB issue and not a plugin issue.

15. Code:
    The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry. If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/deployable/repair bench/repairbench_deployed.prefab"positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.

this error after i restart my server . what it is ?

16. Information about this has already been posted.

17. Code:
    (15:22:52) | BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.The effective box size has been forced positive and is likely to give unexpected collision geometry.If you absolutely need to use negative scaling you can use the convex MeshCollider. Scene hierarchy path "assets/prefabs/deployable/repair bench/repairbench_deployed.prefab"

Showed up in my RCON. Anyone knows what it is?

18. Sorry to post here Wulf but can't find a contact support or find a support thread . I updated oxide and am now getting this in the rcon

(06:05:39) | BoxColliders does not support negative scale or size.

is this something of worry or a bad plugin or ???? idk

19. read above comments. all info is in this thread .
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508595729][/DOUBLEPOST]