Bounty

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,131 - First Release: Jan 17, 2016 - Last Update: Mar 3, 2018

5/5, 13 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

Bounty - Place bounty's on other players using ingame items

Read more about this resource...

2. Can you you plz tell me why the players do not receive there reward thank you great plugin

3. that will be cool to have linked with pop up

4. They need to claim it, use /bounty claim and it will show you current rewards and their id number. Then write /bounty claim id#
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453072305][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Popup notifications?

5. yes . telling you some on put a bounty on you .

6. Will add it ;)

7. great nice work :)

8. hi i tired that and it did not work my player put a bounty on him and then shot him but it never came up that he get his reward or the id to get is his reward all it says you have no rewards

9. Is he a friend or clanmate? By default clans and friendsapi integration will check to see if they are friends/same clan and won't reward the bounty

10. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

11. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

12. k1lly0u updated Bounty with a new update entry:

13. soz i know this a noob question but the permissions is there a easy way to give everyone the usage permission ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453103789][/DOUBLEPOST]i think this would work not sure though il have to test it when i get home

grant group player bounty.use

14. ^ correct

15. thanks =D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453104480][/DOUBLEPOST]and thanks for making my reqeust plugin =D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453105577][/DOUBLEPOST]i type /bounty add player "high quality metal" 94

chat says nothing admin console
    (10:24:42) | [Oxide] 10:24 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBounty' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

16. can you make this plugin work with the economy plugin, so people can place currency bounties?

17. getting this error when people try to claim a bounty from a friend or clan mate - does the plugin stop bountys being created for friends or
    clan mates at the start or does it just stop the bounty being collected ? good plugin thanks - [Oxide] 7:36 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdBounty' on plugin 'Bounty v0.1.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 7:36 PM [Debug] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.Bounty+PlayerData].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.cmdBounty (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Bounty.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. Do you make custom plugins k1llyou ?

19. I'll get a fix out this arvo
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453189294,1453162419][/DOUBLEPOST]@VinylFresh I couldn't recreate your issue. If clans or friends is enabled when a friend/clanmate kills the player with the bounty it will tell them they can't claim it and won't record. So unable to fix unless you can give me some more specific info on what happened prior.

20. Ok thanks I'll delete plugin and all data see if it helps might be on my end