--- layout: forums title: 'BotSpawn | Page 83' breadcrumbs: - "Plugin Support": "/forums/plugin-support.31/" ---

BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,762 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. How did you fix, my custom spawns are just standing there

2. (22:34:10) | Failed to initialize plugin 'BotSpawn v1.3.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (22:34:10) | at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BotSpawn.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

3. Make sure nav_disable false is prsent and save to your server then turn it to ture restart server then set to false then restart server while also ensuring every change is saved by the command server.writecfg

4. Hello, anyone can explain me how respawn timer works? Cant really figure out ! i would like to respawn every 15-30 minutes ... but whatever i set they always respawn before ..

5. Nothing is spawning...

6. @Steenamaroo

Have you heard of NPC's/ Murderers health changing even though it is in the config. I think that's whats happening. Can you test this please and tell me your thought.

Combatlog shows NPC's and Murderers at 100 health. Not sure how BotSpawn interacts/ changes that or not.

7. Can you please clarify the "ture restart_server" part again please. Im not understanding the instruction.

8. Botspawn why you do dis? lolol No seriously what happend?

Attached Files:

9. lol ok. I just set it to false and didnt have to do all that other stuff. Still fall thru the world in places with
    lol, wow.

10. Hey,
    I don't know what's going on in here but I just updated Rust and oxide with the same old settings I always use and everything's fine.

@Krazy J - health is in limbo right now.
    It's capped at 100 by FP right now, but I'm probably going to replace it with a take-damage multiplier shortly.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
  11. ok, didn't know that. But did figure something was wrong with it. lol... Thanks man.

12. I am getting this as well.

"Disconnected: RPC Error in OnProjectileAttack" happens everytime I kill a Murderer. have tried changing the settings and that didn't work. saw that another guy also had this problem:( awesome mod otherwise, have used it for quite a long time now without any problems:)

upload_2017-11-21_19-43-8.png

13. I'm running oxide 2.0.3751. you need to update it.

14. I just did a reinstall of the plug in , they still dont move and still spawn constantly. Ive disabled for now .

15. "Supply_Enabled" false

Bots are still spawning on supply signals.. I've tried both options and still they spawn when anyone throws a signal.

16. I'll look into this.
    Thank you.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511377183][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What news do you want? As the only person with this issue, there's most likely some issue unique to your config or data file.
    Wipe and reload, please.

17. Hey,
    Just checked it. It's working fine for me. I called two supplies (with Supply_Enabled" false) and bots spawned for neither.

The way it works, when a cargo plane is spawned I find out the drop point, then check ground level at the point for a supply grenade.
    I expect there are holes in that, like maybe if a supply is thrown into the sea or off a building maybe,
    although it doesn't sound like that's the problem if you're getting bots when 'anyone throws a signal'.

Maybe stating the obvious here, but have you reloaded the plugin each time after making config changes?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1511378639][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Rickne, I'm really not sure what would cause this.
    I updated server and oxide the night of your post and 'played with' the bots for ages without any issue at all.

I can only suggest ensuring that oxide and rust are up to date, the plugin is up to date, data and config are wiped (with the plug unloaded) and nav_disable = false + nav_grid = true.

• Bots will randomly pick a weapon from toolbar
    • can it be added a weapon choice cause i dont like when they drop lr300 and AKrifles
    • Can weapons specifics weapons choice can be added ?
    • very good plugin btw

18. Hi Thorkil,
    If you want them to have specific weapons, give them a kit with that weapon in the hotbar.
    Kits override all default clothes/weapons/items, so you will need to give your bot clothing too.

If you don't want them to drop their primary weapon, there's an option to disable weapon-drop-on-death.

Any other weapons in the bots hotbar are destroyed on death, but items in the main container and clothes bar remain lootable.

Thank you. ;)