BotSpawn

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,681 - First Release: Jul 31, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 27, 2018

5/5, 81 likes
  1. Aye I had only 10 set / default config but killed 2 then they just started mass spawning so have had to remove this plugin for now :)

2. i dont use this plugin.its another ones.and if you kill one only that spawn.pluginmaker fix this one soon.mayby.its good idea chance clothes.i try if its possible add clothes just using workshop item ID.then no need to do kit.and plugins should work also without any kits

3. PVE server can not be happy to use

4. Hey man,
    No, I think it just goes for the first weapon and stays there.

I can't make it not drop ammo (other than stripping him on death).
    although (edit) it looks like they don't need ammo.

I think I could add a timer, yeah.

Vanish : Yes, I guess vanish will need an update for these guys.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1501507110][/DOUBLEPOST]Assume for now that pump shotty and mp5 won't work, and try some other weapons.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2017
  5. the bots still not walking after nav_disable false and restart the server ahaha the walk like zombies haha and shoot 1 time !

6. NRE at the start of the server

Attached Files:

7. You need to be on the most recent version of Rust and Oxide.

8. i have last version server and oxide.

Attached Files:

9. Your rust server is a week out of date.

10. Yes i update server. Again NRE

Attached Files:

11. Steenamaroo updated BotSpawn with a new update entry:

12. create a kit using Kits for Rust | Oxide

This allows the Bot to have clothing and a weapon.

Bot should have they default clothes and weapons without kit and they drop weapons and clothes when kill them.if they are naked without kit?bot mayby its just normal npc without clothes not new scientist what facepunch just add game.that normal bot not attack or do anything.

13. I don't know what that means.

14. I have plugins without kit.that spawn scientist saved points when do command.and spawn scientist back after kill him.they shoot and all.but poin its that,they have clothes and weapons without kit.

15. Used the plugin that was update just now and still spawn in holding a map and doing feck all :D

16. Cool. Use that then?!

I'm not sure what that is. Are you using mp5 or shotgun in your kit?
    Try without, please.

17. Is there anything you can do to stop the bots killing each other?

18. Code:
    otSpawn and Kits were compiled successfully in 2454msUnloaded plugin Kits v3.2.9 by RenebBotSpawn plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: KitsLoaded plugin Kits v3.2.9 by RenebLoaded plugin BotSpawn v1.0.2 by SteenamarooExType: JsonSerializationExceptionFailed to initialize plugin 'BotSpawn v1.0.2' (ArgumentException: Could not cast or convert from System.String to BasePlayer.)at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.EnsureTypeAssignable (System.Object value, System.Type initialType, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in :0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Utilities.ConvertUtils.ConvertOrCast (System.Object initialValue, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in :0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.EnsureType (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Object value, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, System.Type targetType) [0x00000] in :0Unloaded plugin BotSpawn v1.0.2 by SteenamarooNo previous version to rollback plugin: BotSpawn
    Did what you said and changed the weapon as I was using the shotgun :p. Also did a restart and have the above error?

19. I'm sorry, no. It's Facepunches new AI and it's still being developed.
    I can make them unable to kill each other, but they'll still try.

Sorry man, I've no idea what that is.
    All I can suggest is unload, delete conf+data, reload.
    You're definitely on most recent server+oxide, yes?

I mean, it's working for me but it's not exhaustively tested. ;)

20. Yeah done all that and am on the most current version of everything.

Guess have to leave it then :D

Thanks anyways.