Solved Blueprints

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Raven 8, Feb 18, 2017.

1. I would like to see if anyone could possible create a plugin for the new component system that allows you to blacklist items from being crafted but that also allows the re-addition of blueprints to allow crafting of said blacklisted items from the crafting menu.
    Basically I like the component system but would also like to limit Military weapons and craftable C4. But I would still like it to be crafted if people can get their hands on a blueprint to do so. Also would like to have the research table useable again to be used along with the blueprints. Thanks

2. It would be possible, however it would probably be quite a large project to do and you wouldn't be able to actually have the old blueprint items... as these were removed. The "researching" would probably have to be chat / GUI based

3. Hi all,
    I recently played on a server with blueprints and I think the idea of playing with blueprints is giving a player much more fun, instead of getting all really fast. My questions is: Is there a plugin out where I can get the blueprints on my own server? or is there one who can make a plugin like that?

kind regards
    Mooo

4. I'm currently making something like this ;)

5. Cmon..really? This is already done in my servers...stop copying!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I didn't know your servers were running this, but i don't think i am really copying it as its just a rust feature that i want to bring back... If it was a plugin that was 100% your idea, obviously i would not re-create it, as i have respect for keeping these plugins server specific, but i don't really think you can just claim this idea ;)

7. Its implemented in some of my servers. Been for 4 weeks. Definitely would consider that copying. But thats alright, im kinda getting used to it. Good luck!

8. Not exactly sure how it would be copying considering it's such a mundane idea.

People really need to get over themselves.

9. Obviously if it was 100% an original idea i would not copy, but you can't really just claim the blueprint system and say that no one else can make it because you already paid for a private version...

10. Im over myself. Its just funny to me, that, i just implemented this in my servers like 4 weeks ago, and low and behold, a plugin request came at the same time. Considering BP servers have been gone for about 7 months. The exact same thing has been happening with other ideas i had and implemented. I suppose its true when its said the sheep will always follow the Shepard.

11. ;) i always had plans to make something like this & was going to regardless of this plugin request or your server. But i wouldn't really say that i'm "following the shepard" as i don't think "shepards" follow themselves...

12. CHR

CHR

Not that it matters but redBDGR asked me a month ago what i would think about a blueprint System..., All this bullshit goes out of Hands. Im disappointed when plugins wont get published because a paid or private Version is around. As Long ist not a download of the original and a 1to1 copy into a new file you shouldnt care.

Honestly im done with this shieeeeeet.

I like that paid plugins work as intend but this greed is hilarious and now every shitdev sells his shit...

13. Everything in life is a copy of something, as long as it isn't the original source code there's no issue.

14. Imma give you 3 thumbs up for that comment.

15. I havent seen this on your server, by the way....
    and whats the matter when others have it too???

16. Im seriously done with this post.

Bottomline: Dont copy other servers. Be original. Thats the only way you will get pop, not by buying a stupid copied plugin that no one cares about.

Cheers!

17. if no one cares about it....why are you so angry?^^