1. I have been on a few servers that blueprints drop in barrels crates etc...is it something to do with 'blueprintbase' ?how do i achieve this? thanks

2. I was going to create a new thread on this. I was wondering the same thing. Is there a BP ID list out there?

3. I haven't looked into it extensively, but I'm pretty sure blueprints are just normal items with a boolean value set to true. I will add loot tables to Simple Loot.

4. It probably won't be that simple. Blueprints are actually a single "blueprint" item with a pointer to the item it's a blueprint of...

5. A bunch of servers have this working fully already so maybe private plugins?

6. If I remember correctly, all you have to do is create an item ("blueprintbase") then assign the "blueprintTarget" int to the itemID of the item you want it to be a blueprint of. Here's an example:
    Code:
    var bpItem = ItemManager.CreateByName("blueprintbase", 1);
    bpItem.blueprintTarget = targetItemID;

7. First person to create a plugin around this gets mega karma from the community

8. I'll add a "Convert items to blueprints" option to Simple Loot in 30 or so minutes when I get home.

9. Too true! hopefully we can get barrel BP's going again!