Block Remover

Allows admins to count and remove building blocks outside of cupboard range

Total Downloads: 2,269 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 20, 2018

5/5, 10 likes
  1. whats the standard Cupboard Distance ?

2. A radius of 30meters.

3. I'd also like zone support. thanks

4. Zone support would be awesome! Thx!

5. Nogrod Nice plugin!

will be possible to set a compatibility with the Zones marked by Zonemanager
    as in the Zone you are not needed of use Cupboard then the Remover removes that zones, will be great to let them saved

6. Failed to compile: TwigsDecay.cs(176,28): error CS1061: Type `BaseNetworkable' does not contain a definition for `isDestroyed' and no extension method `isDestroyed' of type `BaseNetworkable' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

7. Error while compiling BlockRemover.cs(169,36): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' does not contain a definition for `connection' and no extension method `connection' of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Block Remover with a new update entry:

9. I would LOVE to see this mod have a feature to set a timer for how long the twig , wood, stone or metal stuff was out there as well as a feature to add a permission to exclude players... Maybe even a feature to remove old sleepers. I would also like to know the affected users.. maybe a console listing when counting or removing that tells you who will have/had stuff removed. I know this sounds an awful lot like autopurge BUT I could not get auto purge to work... argh......... I posted but so far no answer.

10. any fix for this error? 52 BlockRemover - Failed to compile: BlockRemover.cs(128,68): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `ColliderCombineInstance' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

11. Nogrod updated Block Remover with a new update entry:

12. Hi Nogrod,

Would you happen to know why this plugin removes water bases "bases built in deeper than sandbar area"? I watched this plugin remove a players base in the water. The message is posted stated something about removing entity outside of world. The base was inside the map coverage water area but somehow it removed it.

Thanks

13. What kind of blocks does it detect and remove?

Like blocks such as Foundations, Walls etc..?

Does it also detect objects such as Campfire?, Hemp?

14. is it possible that the command starts every two hours

15. Error while compiling: BlockRemover.cs(169,96): error CS1061: Type `BasePlayer'
    does not contain a definition for `IsServer' and no extension method `IsServer'
    of type `BasePlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no "IsServer" used in this plugin.

17. Oh fixed thx!

18. Is this still working with the new cupboard? dont want to risk it with bases already on map

19. It is not working properly with new cupboards. I did it and it removed 25% of the bases that were on my server. It goes off of the old cupboard radius and if a cupboard is too high up in a base or there is only 1 and the base is too large, the rest of the base gets removed. DO NOT USE UNTIL IT IS UPDATED!

20. I confirm the pluggin must be updated