BetterLoot

Moved

Total Downloads: 42,616 - First Release: Feb 26, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 20, 2018

4.95699/5, 93 likes
  1. FIXED. I deleted the one file and did not change the one with betterloot own folder. I modified the files like it was with th rest in the config file instead of the Betterloot Folder with the other betterloot. Hope that makes sense. I fixed it though.

2. I think I broke it again. After modifying what you had to my liking it worked than after further modifying it, drops did not match what I had listed in the file IE 2-4 or 4-6 etc..When I called in AD from Fancy drop nothing was in any of the crates. Square one again I guess...lol

3. Two quick things. First, please post in code headers so we don't have to scroll all the way down :p Second, this plugin does not require you to edit the config file. As in my earlier post, you should be looking in the data folder. And this plugin changes the amount of loot that can drop, not what will.

4. has anyone figured out why scrap is only dropping 1 or 2 per barrel?? I have mine set to 25 never even comes close to that. WHAT IS THE DEAL?? also i get alot of
    so there is no way to increase the min loot dropped??

5. Spent an hour now digging around and it looks like there hasnt been an answer yet, is it possible to be running the BetterLoot mod AND still have blueprints drop as usual? Or is that not something the mod can do?

6. 2 things, how do i stop blueprints from spawning, and also when drops despawn there are scrap underneath causing the server to have scrap laying around all over the place, is this intentional ? how would i stop it or remove the left scrap ??

7. I have a small map (1500) running on my server but junkpiles dont appear to be spawning near roads.

Could the plugin be affecting that or is this just a cause of the small map?

8. I installed the plugin, but the barrels and crates only seem to drop scrap and food items. Is there a way to change what drops from barrels/crates? I would like it to drop regular items too.

9. I'm currently having the same problem as well. I tried adding the oil_barrel in the config but this had no effect. It keeps spawning crude and lgf.

10. Would anyone be so kind to give me their config or write me a basic config that doesn't give me blueberries n shit in weapons chests?

11. (Solved)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  12. How do I make m249's appear in supply drops %50 of the time?

13. Does anyone have a config/data folder I can use that has an in depth break down of each barrel/crate type. I wanna tell each individual barrel/crate type what it can hold. I don’t like the blanket crate or barrel item spawns. Or is there something I should do to get this myself done.

Would really appreciate any help

EDIT: Never mind I just purchased the paid version made byt the developer who maintains this one. Cant wait to get it up and running. Thank you so much. Its exactly what I needed

EDIT.EDIT: Anyone who is looking for a complete in depth version of this, you will be hard pressed to find anything better than “AlphaLoot”! I am so happy with my purchase and happy to support the creator Fujikura! Absolutely in love with it. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2017
  14. Quite confused by this plugin i get the idea edit the loot table of whats in barrels but why is there only one option for crates? are green creates included in this?

Is there a way to only edit green crates??

15. Buy alphaloot made by the dev who maintains this. This plugin (BetterLoot) is a blanket plugin, Barrels in general and crates in general.

To get a true break down even to mine crates and mine carts u need alpha loot. There is about 10-15 different container types ALL available for customizations.

16. Ahh thanks buddy ill look in to it!

17. How to add xmas gifts to loots

18. Lol Is the Author of this plugin litterally trying to force us to go buy the plugin lmao yesterday in my LootTable.json i had barrelsitemlist ANd crateitemlist now its changed into only 1 ITEMLIST?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2017
  19. have u maybe change your BetterLoot.json config? look into it and set "seperateLootTables": to true

works fine for us

20. Hello, I'm just curious on what the "Droplimit" options in the data Json files like loot table.
    I assumed it was just the amount dropped when it spawns in the desired loot location.
    So I'd set them up like this:

"ammo.pistol": 100,
    "ammo.rifle": 30,
    "ammo.shotgun": 30,
    "ammo.shotgun.slug": 30

Stating that if pistol ammo spawns in a crate, 100 rounds will be found, the value I provided in data file, but I'm unsure if that's what the option truly means.
    I know in the config under the "Rarity Override" options the values 1-4 represents rarity levels, but does the "Droplimit" numbers used in the data json files (loot table, supply drops, heli drops) represent rarity like the config?
    Or is it indeed what I thought and represents the amount of that item dropped if spawned within the desired location. [-Pictured Above-]

Thanks in advance. Before someone asks, I read every setup, overview and update history with every plugin I install, and I read extensively on the topic. I'm just trying to receive a straight answer rather than functions and definitions.