BenchCraft

Customize crafting using repair benches or research tables

Total Downloads: 904 - First Release: Feb 19, 2017 - Last Update: Mar 26, 2017

5/5, 9 likes
  1. ignignokt84 updated BenchCraft with a new update entry:

2. Im getting this error with last update:
    Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraft' on plugin 'BenchCraft v0.0.9' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

3. What were you attempting to craft, and can you upload your json?

4. The error has not appear again... its rare, I will warned you if appear again

5. For some reason
    now appears BOOST +300% in the crafting note... but there is not speeding on the crafting...

just is taking the Base times.

----------------------------------

Well.. after some minutes is working good... the first craftings was buggy

6. Silly question. Is there a way to make this so you create duplicates instead of crafting boost for us instacraft server owners?

7. Can you elaborate? Do you mean like crafting quantity x2 or +1 (or some amount) when crafting near a bench?

8. Exactly what you said. So if you are crafting lets say an ak you make 2 when near the bench or maybe have a chance at making two? If it would be configurable (like a whitelist or something) I'd start off with just resources. So double / triple the amount of ammo made when near a bench.

9. I assume when you say "instacraft" it's the server config setting? Currently, the plugin sets a "default" boost/penalty, and then you can configure individual items with their own boosts/penalties. I assume this would work for instacraft too, but just needs the boost/penalty applied to crafting amount instead of crafting time. Sound about right?

10. exactly

11. Noticing this plugin doesnt seem to be working on server restart, needs a manual load after

12. Would be nice if this plugin just had a flag to make it instacraft instead of playing with boost levels.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2017
  13. I've not been able to replicate this - do you have any errors or warnings in your logs or console that might relate?

14. ignignokt84 updated BenchCraft with a new update entry:

15. It's ok I think I just had the boost set so high in order to achieve instacraft that it was spazzing it out.

Would it be possible to just add a true/false flag to make standing by it instacraft? My normal craft rate is half craft and I have it so players buy the bench from my shop in order to give them insta, but its quite variable depending on how long the item takes to craft because its a percentage

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
  16. ignignokt84 updated BenchCraft with a new update entry:

17. ignignokt84 updated BenchCraft with a new update entry:

18. Awesome, thanks very much for the quick implementation

19. Hey man just noticed this in console. Probably explains why users have reported it not always working

Screenshot_20170306-160527.png

Here's my version details

Screenshot_20170306-160800.png

20. Can you provide me with your json? Also, do you know what was being crafted when the exception was thrown?