1. I saw the HeliRide plugin and it got me thinking. It should be possible to become another 'object' or 'entity' also, so you can move them. Like trees, ores, barrels, everything that's deployable basically.

Before i'm trying to make something out of it, is there already something like this I can use for testing purposes? Saw some people talking about it before, but don't know where anymore

2. I've seen people using something like that before to become objects and make them move to troll players, so it is possible. How they did it I am not sure, it might just be that what ever plugin was doing it is constantly checking the players position and direction to move and orient the object and making the player invisible, rather than making you become it.

3. Players didn't "become" the object, if you watch the whole video they're just inside it. You can either be in vanish or just not network the player manually.

4. CreateEntity
    SetParent
    IgnoreCollision

Works fine but I'm having problems disabling the collision on child entities yet, I don't know if I need to add a custom component or not, no progress here yet.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Take a look at my HideAndSeek plugin, it's likely what you are looking for.

6. Seems like it, although I'm not able to download it and see what resources were used since it's in Unmaintained mode :p

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It was removed for the time being as it needs to be updated. :p

8. Someone found this plugin ? fuck i want this plugin a lot :D

9. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Hide and Seek for Rust | Oxide

As Wulf said it needs to be updated, use at your own risk, expect you'll be fixing it yourself or waiting for one of the devs to generously donate their time updating it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  10. i already tested, but i cant walk/run with this plugin ;-;

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's the closest to it that is available as public plugin. This thread is also about how to do it, not so much as a plugin request.

12. This would be neat to do. An admin just running around as a wolf would be a dream

13. I tried something like that a while ago but was never able to make the player invisible to other players and not the wolf also.
    Gyazo - 699c728e957070895703b137a478b143.gif

14. Can I try this out? I only would like to use it for humor while using vanish. Something like this is why I love the modding community!

Edit: Ah, just realized you said that when going vanish it makes he wolf vanish too... darn